Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
She's just boring. Nothing she does is interesting anymore. Her content is shite. I mean I don't know what I'm looking for in watching content but it's not her.

Reactions: 32

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
No nails, no sale. That bump video could’ve been taken at anytime... it could even have been wee Ronald in there for all we know.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
My partner wouldn't take my kids to see my mum without me...so to me it seems strange that Soph is at home. Why wouldn't she see her mum too...

LT2201

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks it's just disgusting using the loo roll cardboard for your curtains pleats? Like dirty shitty fingers been all on that. Poo partials everywhere and now you wanna spread them everywhere else🤢 no thank yaaaa sopa
Knowing her and how wasteful she is she probably buys a 16 pack and unrolls them all, bins the toilet roll and just keeps the cardboard.

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Why, when you are fit to burst would you stay at home on your own while your husband and son visit YOUR family? Surely the sensible thing would be hospital bag in the boot and all go to Mum's just in case things start.

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Dear Soph, thanks for the lash stories, so glad it gave you the opportunity yet again to stare at yourself on a screen. Thankfully, I'm really not arsed what my lashes are doing so will decline your suggestion to drop over £100 on falsies :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

alba24

Chatty Member
2CAAB8FE-77DC-4588-997F-36ADB8F1FA9F.jpeg

a glimpse of sopha’s face in 2 years after all the fillers (even though she doesn’t get any work done)

• Haha

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
She will keep her old house and you know what she'll do. She will keep it as a show room house and come and visitit when she wants. I just laaave it so much guys. I couldn't part with it. I love just coming in to the old house and sitting in it with jayme and pretending we still live here hahaha hope that makes sense. I just couldn't bear to leave my sink guys. It means so much to me.

• Haha

GBB

Chatty Member
The woman is mentally unwell. How many times do we say it. Inch you need to get her help and quick. How many times has that been said too. It's not even funny anymore.

• Heart

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Can someone please explain to me the whole sudden fascination for fake eyebrows. I have lived 43 years with the eyebrows that I was born with and no one stares and points at me in the street. Am I just incredibly genetically gifted to have been blessed with naturally perfect eyebrows or was there some sort of nuclear fallout from Chernobyl that has affected the DNA and resulted in everyone under the age of 35 having defective and deformed eyebrows? I don’t understand.
Mate I don’t understand any of it. Full slap for sitting on your arse, fake nails, extensions. I can understand making a bit of an effort every now and then, but all of this is so high maintenance it’s farcical.

• Heart

elf94

I swear Ronnie used to have a pretty varied diet?! Why go to all that bother of exposing him to different tastes and textures as a baby ( he used to eat asparagus, sweet potatoes etc) if you’re going to feed him nothing but jus-rol as a toddler?! Just bizarre. They are both home all day. There is literally no reason for them not to cook and eat together as a family each night. The stuff of dreams for most working families!!

Reactions: 31

Sloppys

VIP Member
Her idea of a farm is probably just a house with a big garden. So she’s just gonna have an alpaca running round it 🤣 give me strength.

• Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
How much time and money does she spend on herself?
When my 2nd was born I was lucky if I had time to shower each day inbetween looking after a newborn and an active 3 year old.
Don't understand how they can sleep at night knowing they're fleecing the vulnerable, no conscience or morals.
Soph won't have that struggle because Inch will do it all for her. Do the night feeds, get Ronnie up in the morning, get both Ron and baby ready for the day all while Princess Soph lays in bed, Inch will put baby 2 in her arms so she can take a photo saying she was up all night with the little one then inch will take him away.
If their money suddenly dried up, no ads coming in and he needed to go back to work tomorrow she would be f*cked. There is no way she could look after a 2 years old and a newborn by herself.
I had a friend who was so clingy to her husband. He worked 3 jobs then when she had a baby (her 4th baby, his first.) she demanded he stay home and help her. He did what she said and that was it. They live off benefits and are always together. 24/7. She was very controlling of him though, she wouldn't let him go out by himself, he wasn't allowed to see his friends anymore, she didn't like his family, etc and eventually he had no one but her. Of course she was allowed to go on nights out, cheated on him at least 3 times that she told me about, kicked him down the stairs while she was heavily pregnant because he wanted to see his brother. I eventually walked away from that friendship because of shit she did to me, said about me.

• Sad
  • Wow

allforthegram

VIP Member
Fucking Ursula is trolling us with those fake brows I swear 🤣
The funniest thing she could do with them is stick them on that mutt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha