Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused so does she actually have no eyebrow hairs? How will they stick if she does 😂
Surely those tattoo ones are designed for people who have no hair there for whatever reason that may be?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's she expecting a baby and a dog to say? "Oh mummazzz these are just the bestest ever, we're so lucky little old Sophie from the village is our mummazzz"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely you don’t stick those transfers over real eyebrow hair!!! 🤣🤣🤣 when someone said the makeup lady has alopecia that makes sense… but what is hinch going to do??!! Please let her do a demo with them on her face!! 🤣🤣🤣
Moustache?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm so confused... And I've had 3 kids I should know this 🤣🤣! So let's say when she announced it on the 1st Jan she was what 20 weeks pregnant? She'd still have 20 weeks to go right? (20+20=40) but she said she was further along than she's got left so if she was 24 weeks on the 1st Jan.. She'd have 16 weeks left so would be due around early May? I'm so confused as this seems to have gone on forever but I can't fathom out the weeks to months as 20 weeks is around 5 months but then she wouldn't have another 5 months left... Omg how have I gone wrong here 🤣

Reactions: 8
I reckon Ronnie is a right terror you know and I’ll tell you for why - I don’t think Hinch has ever put the work in. So those of us who are parents/carers know how hard things such as sleep training, dropping naps, giving up a dummy, transitioning to use cutlery and cups etc. etc. can be. Sleep training absolutely nearly broke me. But I reckon as soon as anything was too difficult or too much effort for Hinch she just gave up. Hence Ron being swaddled and seemingly needing to be walked to sleep. Ron throwing strops out of frustration. I also think they use screen time/iPad as childcare.

**I’m not slating anyone who doesn’t sleep train/give up dummies or anyone who uses an iPad! We all know you have to pick your battles with a toddler. I’m just saying I think Sopha does whatever is easiest but in the long run it’ll make life more difficult.
Spot on!!! The age Ron is at is hard work. The only thing that got me through it was that they are cute, loving and that the harder times don't last forever. She needs to go either way, become a parenting page and be completely honest about Ron and their day to day life or don't show him and get back to basics and shine the sink.

Reactions: 11
I remember reading in her book (this was when I liked her☺) that because of the complications in her pregnancy with Ronnie that she wouldn’t be allowed to go full term with her next baby. Another reason I think she’s had the baby already. If she has then whatever but why pretend you’re still pregnant?? Sick.

Reactions: 17
So when’s the baby due soph?
Soph:

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I'm so confused... And I've had 3 kids I should know this 🤣🤣! So let's say when she announced it on the 1st Jan she was what 20 weeks pregnant? She'd still have 20 weeks to go right? (20+20=40) but she said she was further along than she's got left so if she was 24 weeks on the 1st Jan.. She'd have 16 weeks left so would be due around early May? I'm so confused as this seems to have gone on forever but I can't fathom out the weeks to months as 20 weeks is around 5 months but then she wouldn't have another 5 months left... Omg how have I gone wrong here 🤣
Its all done on weeks and not months. 40 weeks is ten months. But full term is 36 weeks, nine months. I'm confused 🤪🤪
Sleep training is another word for child abuse. Letting a baby "cry it out"no matter how small the intervals is absolutely abhorrent. You do not need to sleep train a baby ffs
I did. Had two babies that slept well. Thank you

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Guyyyyyyzzz do any of you use elemis? I've been thinking of treating myself as it's almost my birthday and I feel old!

I have it whittled down to elemis or liz arden... I need something that smells nice else I won't use it! But any opinions?

I also cannot wait to see her put the brows on! 😂
Yes I use the Elemis ultra smart pro collagen and it’s great the day cream doesn’t leave any layer on the skin, maybe my skins just thirsty but it sinks right in. I hope they’re not paying Hinch 😤

Reactions: 3
Guyyyyyyzzz do any of you use elemis? I've been thinking of treating myself as it's almost my birthday and I feel old!

I have it whittled down to elemis or liz arden... I need something that smells nice else I won't use it! But any opinions?

I also cannot wait to see her put the brows on! 😂
Love elemis, makes my old 51 year old skin look semi OK 😂 Husband is a good egg and treats me now and again but seriously it is good.

Is she taking the piss 🤣 how are you ment to stick them on over hair and tattoos? I thought brow transfers were for people that shave their brows off or can’t grow hair for whatever reason 🤦🏼‍♀️
If she has hers micro bladed she won't have that much there to yank out with those tattoo's, my mind boggles at her 🙄

Reactions: 3
She was literally 20 weeks and 1 day by the looks of it because with her underlying health conditions she’s talked about they would probably induce you at 39 weeks? Im just guessing from my own personal experience 🤷🏼‍♀️ Basically she just loves a bit of drama and trying to create suspense 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.