Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How's she gonna overlay those normal shaped brow tats over her golden arches?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she putting the bloody eyebrows on her arm 😂😂😂😂 like wtf. Just put them on, I don’t know...maybe on your stupid face! 😂😂

Is it because you know they’ll look ridiculous over your ‘natural’ evil eyebrows? Just another purchase you had to buy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
18 weeks and 1 day since the great surprise of 'you will all be shocked how far gone I am I have less time left than I have been pregnant'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Also just looking through when she was watering ‘Orla’ she had her old nails.. no blue and pink in sight 👀

Reactions: 5
Different nails as well on her most recent story! So yet another pre-record from god knows when! She has blue and pink nails now does she not!
They’re deffo her ‘recent’ ones. It’s probs the filter x

So the makeup artist that she’s currently “obsessed” with has alopecia therefore doesn’t have eyebrows and so uses the tattooed ones (and looks incredible in them) but Hinch already has those ridiculous monstrosities magic markered onto her face so how on earth does she think she’s going to put them over the top? Answer: she doesn’t. She’s just bought something else for the sake of buying it that she’s never going to use! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I CANNOT BREATHE. MY GOD. I'm cackling. Looks like she's had a landing strip fanny wax on her forearm.
Screenshot_20210508-145307_Instagram.jpg

Also who DOESN'T know how to apply a transfer tattoo? What else is there at the bottom of the barrel soph? I'm assuming this is the scene at HMP Maldon: (pic credit, Google)
images (3).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Obsessed with fake eyebrows just as much as she's obssesed with tattle 🤩🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Monkey see, monkey do, Sophie are you letting tattle control you?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guyyyyyyzzz do any of you use elemis? I've been thinking of treating myself as it's almost my birthday and I feel old!

I have it whittled down to elemis or liz arden... I need something that smells nice else I won't use it! But any opinions?

I also cannot wait to see her put the brows on! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to see her try to line those up over her current eyebrows - I wouldn’t be so brave as to try that! Also, why would you put them on your arm as a test?! The midwives will be amused 😂 at least it’ll help us with continuity!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guyyyyyyzzz do any of you use elemis? I've been thinking of treating myself as it's almost my birthday and I feel old!

I have it whittled down to elemis or liz arden... I need something that smells nice else I won't use it! But any opinions?

Elemis is good. Where I use to work they used it for beauty treatments

Sleep training is another word for child abuse. Letting a baby "cry it out"no matter how small the intervals is absolutely abhorrent. You do not need to sleep train a baby ffs
You might want to google sleep training, nobody is doing controlled crying or cry it out anymore. It’s just the gentle gradual removal of sleep props. Nobody cried about it in my house? More time consuming than anything.

Reactions: 4
Can’t be any worse that what’s already on her face😂View attachment 564957
How do you even contemplate this is a good look.... She just looks so odd!!! She is not ugly so why not Just show natural Sophie. I pity her sometimes as she has such a distorted view of herself. Wish jimboblayaboutslob would just make her get better.

Can highly recommend Elemis😊

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.