Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Hello mag have got an article about her saying she’s due in May 2021. So ready at the end of March but due in May 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Was in a bar yesterday and overheard a conversation about Mrs hinch. One said ‘I reckon she’s had the baby’ and the other replies ‘she has, I know the person who’s already shot the newborn pictures’
Will that be the excuse for keeping it quiet, blame an exclusive deal clause🙄🙄🙄
If you go and look at the reveal photo on her grid the photographer is tagged. I've gone for a snoop for clues. The photographer has done pieces for both New and OK magazine recently-ish. Could be on retainer for OK given the frequency of work for them.

Cash Cow 2 has lived up to his/her name already. An OK Magazine deal is real and I'll eat my hat if it's not true.

ETA: Spied Ron's newborn shoot is on display in her studio. So 100% the photographer Hinch will use. You wouldn't find someone new if your first child and maternity shots were done by the same person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
And let’s be honest - who in their right mind (❗❗❗❗) would even think of sliding into someone they don’t even know’s dms asking where they get their energy from 🥴🥴🥴 duck right off 😂
Makes me wonder if it was sarcasm from someone who's not yet found tattle as an outlet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get it with her to be honest. She’s been so secretive about due date, how far long she is etc and now all of a sudden every day she’s saying she just wants to give birth.
If she really didn’t want people knowing when she was due would she not just have started maternity leave weeks ago?

Reactions: 10
those tattoo eyebrows are gonna look bleeping ridiculous on her.. I can’t wait 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor Soph. Can't sleep and Ron is in the terrible 2's. Welcome to the real world. Be fun when the baby arrives. Never mind though I'm sure mammy will take over again to help her princess out

Reactions: 13
Did someone mention eyebrows and hair strokes earlier 😂 Hi Grinch 👋
Fucks sake, she's gonna make her brows even worse. They are not even the right shape to what hers even are. The ones she has now make her look like a clown. 🤡
Step. Away. From. The. Brows.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get it with her to be honest. She’s been so secretive about due date, how far long she is etc and now all of a sudden every day she’s saying she just wants to give birth.
If she really didn’t want people knowing when she was due would she not just have started maternity leave weeks ago?
She might well be on maternity leave. Gleam can easily post lots of prerecorded content.

Reactions: 5
It’s been raining all morning down south 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know we only see a snippet but from what she shows Ronnie seems like a really easy and relaxed child. Remember when she said he hated getting dressed and would kick off but she showed inch dressing him the other day (when he was apparently saying mum mum) and he seemed really calm and didn’t look like he hated getting dressed at all. I think she says things for the sake of saying stuff. She’s heard of the term terrible twos and wants to be relatable so she throws that word out there. Most of the time she acts like hers the perfect little toddler.
To be fair my 16 month old used to absolutely HATE getting dressed. It was awful. This was only 2 months ago and now she literally picks up clothes all day long and asks you to put them on her.
She's a lot younger than Ronnie is and says around 18-20 words already. It shocks me that we've only ever seen Ron say mum mum

Reactions: 5
Different nails as well on her most recent story! So yet another pre-record from god knows when! She has blue and pink nails now does she not!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.