Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go and look at the reveal photo on her grid the photographer is tagged. I've gone for a snoop for clues. The photographer has done pieces for both New and OK magazine recently-ish. Could be on retainer for OK given the frequency of work for them.

Cash Cow 2 has lived up to his/her name already. An OK Magazine deal is real and I'll eat my hat if it's not true.

ETA: Spied Ron's newborn shoot is on display in her studio. So 100% the photographer Hinch will use. You wouldn't find someone new if your first child and maternity shots were done by the same person.
I had a nosey and and I think you’re correct!

Reactions: 6
When she said ‘why is nobody interested in my brows’, while slamming down her hand.

I can imagine this is a regular occurrence in that house ‘Jaymeee, why is no one interested in my grid post 😡

BECAUSE YOU ARE BORINGGGG 💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Terrible two's were a walk in the park, wait until you've got two teenagers Sofa 🤣
Anyway I'm off to the supermarket to stock up on crunky snacks, coke and popcorn, be a love Sofa and don't leave the announcement too late tomorrow evening, I don't want to miss Call the Midwife (no pun intended) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘Why’s no one interested in my brows?’ BECAUSE EVERYONE IS TIRED OF YOUR tit SOPHIE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Buys eyebrows for her face but demos them on her arm 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear her scan date says 29.11.2020. This photo is when she revealed she was pregnant in the new year. Does anyone know if this looks like a 12 week or 20 week scan?

Screenshot_20210508-160448_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Playing around with her new fake brows, when will she announce there’s now two cash cows?!
OH MY GOD I’m howling!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I came on here feeling very crappy, just sick of bringing up two kids with no family support and really struggling today and this place has just had me in fits of laughter! 🤣 You guys are the best and absolutely hilarious .... thanks for turning my mood around ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m so here for the eyebrow journeeee guyzzzz
She’s going to end up looking like the Frida Kahlo Of Essex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If you go and look at the reveal photo on her grid the photographer is tagged. I've gone for a snoop for clues. The photographer has done pieces for both New and OK magazine recently-ish. Could be on retainer for OK given the frequency of work for them.

Cash Cow 2 has lived up to his/her name already. An OK Magazine deal is real and I'll eat my hat if it's not true.

ETA: Spied Ron's newborn shoot is on display in her studio. So 100% the photographer Hinch will use. You wouldn't find someone new if your first child and maternity shots were done by the same person.
And the latest picture they have on their page is a baby girl....sneak peek at soph's photoshoot?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I swear her scan date says 29.11.2020. This photo is when she revealed she was pregnant in the new year. Does anyone know if this looks like a 12 week or 20 week scan?

View attachment 565066
It also looks like St Peter's hospital in Maldon, which does have a maternity dept. I would have thought she would be seen at Broomfield as its bigger and probably has consultant led clinics.

View attachment 565066
I think the bottom one looks like 29.10.2020 and it looks like a 12 week scan to me, just looked at my LO’s scans and the 20 week one is a lot more “close up” looking.

View attachment 565066
I find this pic so odd as its just the back of Inch’s head. Great memories for CC2 to see when looking through the family photos. Back of dads head 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
And the latest picture they have on their page is a baby girl....sneak peek at soph's photoshoot?
Unfortunately someone in the comments has claimed the baby as their own. I got excited too and then my bubble was burst. Annoyingly for us if the photographer has worked with magazines there will be a high level of professionalism and I don't think we will get a slip up from that angle!

Reactions: 7
Just saw a tiktok and it said how basically influencers children are growing up like the Truman show and one day they are going to realise that they have been watched their entire life by strangers and had no idea and it literally hit me that poor ronnie really is just a prop in mummmazzzz show

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I don’t get why Ronnie has his name on every item of clothing. Is it because his parents are so bleeping thick it helps them to remember it each day? Phonetics for adults:

Ronnie; “Mum, what’s my name?”
Soph: “Erm,..... Roh.....Orr.....nuhhh....nuhhh...ehhhh......eeee....?”.
Jamie: “Duh....duh...duhhh....duh....duhhh!”, whilst the brain of britain sits in the corner licking windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 565066
I think it’s 29/10, 29/11 was a Sunday so would be odd.
29/10 would put her bang on 20 weeks Christmas so she did have less time to go and then due this week.
Assuming it’s 12 weeks not 13 as they can scan in a 2 week window at most hospitals

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.