Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today she asked what we do on a rainy day ....well we clean on a rainy day but when it’s sunny we take the kids out or play, but she seems to clean when it’s sunny and wants to go out when it’s raining 😫
Take the new baby for a walk🤔😉👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's really looking more and more likely that this baby is here already and I'm just wondering how it'll be portrayed in the press since she never seems to get bad press really considering all the dumb and downright dangerous cleaning practices she's advertised along with breaking lockdown on several ocassions.

Reactions: 11
Hinch has been reading tattle 👍🏻
View attachment 564768

Being a previous big Mrs Hinch fan … I would have read this and been like “arrrr poor Mrs Hinch”… just like the “fans” will be.

But after being on Tattle - I now read this as a desperate plea to “relate” because clearly too many people are calling her out, and shes thinking “ohhhh fuckkkkk”

Reactions: 13
View attachment 564901How is she still full term pregnant with so much energy? She’s not honestly? Not what? full term or not got energy? Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but seems a bit vague to me
Yet another different face. Doesn't even look like her at all. She has more faces than Big Ben. I wouldn't even recognise her if she walked past me in the street. Don't know what's real with her anymore.

Reactions: 14
Was in a bar yesterday and overheard a conversation about Mrs hinch. One said ‘I reckon she’s had the baby’ and the other replies ‘she has, I know the person who’s already shot the newborn pictures’
Bars aren't open at the moment though?

Reactions: 8
It’s definitely OK mag... she follows them and they follow her.
Enjoy it while it lasts hinchy, you’ll be a nobody in 3 years!

Reactions: 17
Apologies if this has been said but OK mag had a Hinch article saying babies head was down and she was ready to give birth dated 26/03/21 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
As if any ones asked where she gets her energy from, she never bleeping moves off the sofa, most of her content is old pre records
And let’s be honest - who in their right mind (❗❗❗❗) would even think of sliding into someone they don’t even know’s dms asking where they get their energy from 🥴🥴🥴 duck right off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.