Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jiimbobnojob having a little nap for himself while all the other pheasants out there, slaving away at work 🙄 must be exhausting doing nothing all day 🥱

View attachment 563654
He’s probably sleeping coz he’s bored shitless. He’s not allowed to leave his wife’s side. I’ve been a stay at home mum for about 3 years now and it’s great that I can pick up my kids from school and spend the summer holidays with them but there are times when I miss working. He must miss his old life. Even when she was pregnant with Ronnie he was often out with his friends. Now the only time he can get some peace is in his ‘gym’ and even then she sits outside like a lost child. I have no sympathy for him but I imagine he questions his life choices daily.

Reactions: 46

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She hasn't decided what to do yet because she's reading suggestions on Tattle and searching for the appropriate pre-record on her phone 🤣
Quick Jaime those tattlers know we are going shopping for bits for the new house! Grab Ronnie and put him in a raincoat. Stand him next to a puddle with a tree in the background and take a photo. We can tell everyone we went to the woods and had the best time ever splashing in puddles all day. I’ll wear a mask, wear my black hat and take the moon bump off so we can go shopping in peace. Yeah dump they kids at my mums I’ve pumped enough milk with my Elvies to leave little reggie there for the week.

• Haha

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
I really did not need to know that Jamie wanted to raw dog her the child out on this lovely Friday morning 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

mammaof3

VIP Member
I know she's IG royalty and possibly thinks she is but I can't but laugh at the similarities between her and MeMe Markle.
Both are labelled narcissists, they have layabout hubbies, they have meltdowns more often than Mount Etna etc.

Princess MeMe.
Married 18 May 2018.
Had ArchieDoll 6 May 2019. Within 1 year of marriage.
2nd baby due any time. 2020.

Princess Sofa.
Married 17 Aug 2018.
Had RonnieFury 20 June 2019. Within 1 year of marriage.
2nd baby due any time 2020

and both have delayed telling anyone the date for the impending birth.
Curious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
I CANNOT BREATHE. MY GOD. I'm cackling. Looks like she's had a landing strip fanny wax on her forearm.
Screenshot_20210508-145307_Instagram.jpg

Also who DOESN'T know how to apply a transfer tattoo? What else is there at the bottom of the barrel soph? I'm assuming this is the scene at HMP Maldon: (pic credit, Google)
images (3).jpeg

• Haha

GinMoon30!

A few people are saying ‘why do people care what size she is’ or that we shouldn’t be discussing her weight.

I think people are annoyed because she has (for the most part) quite an impressionable group of followers who this could negatively impact. There also really is no need for her to tell us what size she is (apart from inflating her own ego).

*This might be an unpopular opinion*, but, she has put herself in the public eye and stuff she puts up will be discussed regardless. This is just the other end of the double edged sword of social media. 🤷‍♀️

PridyPea

She absolutely ONLY posted that tree story cos she’d read on here that we’d said she’d killed it. She’s so obvious 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 44

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
She’s not going to have any control over the photos at Stacey’s wedding. Joe, we are relying on you, son.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Homebird44

VIP Member
I think the en suite is in the baby's room as it's their old master? Idek I never got this trend of putting crap on the bath or cooker... like, presumably you are using those things thus will need to move stuff every time you use them? Surely that's a hassle? I've tried this and it was horrible, trying to find a place for everything once you need a bath or to cook, then having to clean straight away to put everything back. What heavily pregnant mother has time for this?? With a small toddler?
I have a bath board but it stays down the side of the sink unit until its used. The kids use it, I never have, my tits would get in the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Lurker124

Not to defend her but lockdown restrictions have been lifted, we are able to go out and about. Also apart from last night I’ve not seen her without a mask, happy to be corrected on that though.
But she's literally going to be in hospital soon, to have a baby???? She should be isolating to make fully sure that she doesn't bring anything in to that ward and pass it on to the nurses and doctors

Also, just because it's been said we can go out, it really doesn't mean everyone should, constantly.and what happened to her being so nervous and not ready yet

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Paid to advertise cheapo garnier to the chavvy sheep but uses high end Elemis on herself. Says it all.

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
There are celebs and there are celebs. For me the word Celeb is actually synonymous with tacky and desperate. People who're famous, really famous are known far and wide. She's known primarily here in the uk and only then by a a much smaller percentage than they'd have us believe. I'd be cringing if I were her. Totally talentless and let's face it you go on reality tv for 5 mins and are deemed a reality tv star these day's 🤢 she's a poor man's Katie price and that's saying something.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Am I the only one who wouldn’t wear the same outfit today if I’d worn it last night to go and get my nails done round someone else’s house? For starters pregnancy sweat and smells are real. Secondly, I’d be covered in nail dust and just feel a bit grimey from wearing it all day. But here she is with it back on and the nails she had done last night. Ewww. I bet she douses her clothes in perfume.

• Sick

GBB

Chatty Member
Was in a bar yesterday and overheard a conversation about Mrs hinch. One said ‘I reckon she’s had the baby’ and the other replies ‘she has, I know the person who’s already shot the newborn pictures’
Oh so hope this is true 😂 @HinchesSousChef will throw a Tattle party 🥂🥳

• Haha
  • Heart