Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Driving in fluffy slippers - stupid woman. If she loses control of the car in footwear like that its a £5000 fine

• Wow
Reactions: 39

BBC1HD

VIP Member
This talk of covid rules are really annoying.

Some of you are getting a bit OTT just because she is out and about (per the guidelines) but seem to begrudge that because it's something you personally wouldn't do it.

Front line workers, the old and the vulnerable have all been vaxxed. She will also get a test before she is taken to the mother and baby ward.

I gave birth during the first lockdown before there was a mask mandate and any of these "isolate until you give birth".

• Heart

Deeds22

Why does she dress sooooo badly? She’s totally a chav omg 🙈🙈 🙈 I didn’t realise how chavvy she was but it’s on full show at times and that’s the real her!!

the little butterfly

After watching the video from last night I have one thing to say; She is a common little chav.
Common as muck stoating about in her slippers and her junkie bun half the time but I’m a VIP chav guyzzz, whoever falls for her Little miss perfect act are are deluded as her🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Was in a bar yesterday and overheard a conversation about Mrs hinch. One said ‘I reckon she’s had the baby’ and the other replies ‘she has, I know the person who’s already shot the newborn pictures’
I really hope this is true. I’ve said before there is nothing wrong with having the baby and not saying anything until you are ready. But if she has had the baby and is still acting like she’s still pregnant well that’s just deceitful. I hope that this is true and it backfired spectacularly. It won’t though. Her followers will be ok with it coz they need her so they won’t allow themselves to think bad about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Happyluck

So Georgia and Tommy announced their baby news before Hinch but she’s still pregnant? Despite the whole ‘I’ve been pregnant longer than I’ve got left to go’. Something fishy and it’s not flip and flop R.I.P

• Haha
Gastric band has worked wonders for but what about the people who can’t afford it and struggle she’s a total bitch flaunting a size 10 while preggers, needs a good feed 💀
she has really made me feel absolutely shit today! I’m the same height as her and I was (still am) wearing size 16/18 while pregnant. How can she be that thin?! I know that some people are naturally slim but we know that this is not natural for her because she has a a gastric band. Way to make your sheep feel like total crap you selfish bitch!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Bleachscale

Just finished reading a book; The baby group; about an influencer who gets her life turned upside down by what turns out to be a friend!! Made me think of Sophie more than one time, the amount of info she gives away, how she swans about etc!!

Also, I saw a real celebrity, Sheridan Smith, post a pic of her child with her nan, she blanked out the child's face & does not use the child for content! Guess what, she doesn't need to, because she's a REAL celebrity!!

Justapeep

VIP Member
No she did not just want to share that outfit with you guyzzzz she just wanted to show off her self and her super slim pregnancy body so she could get a few more adoring messages. Talk about being in love with yourself and no room for anyone else she’s a mare

Attachments

• Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
Zero emotion towards this baby inside her. I’m sorry but the fact we’ve not seen Ronnie interact with her bump ONCE in the entire 68 months she’s been pregnant is still one of the factors that raises big suspicions for me. She loves a photo opportunity. She loves the big brother narrative so where is it? I’ve got so many photos of my first kissing bump, cuddling & “talking” to the baby, listening to baby with his toy stethoscope etc. I would talk to him all the time about how his baby brother was growing in my tummy. He would feel for kicks and all that. He was younger than Ronnie. He couldn’t really talk but he understood it all.
The way she jiggled her tummy last night - ok have fun with your bump - but remember there’s a baby in there who is your baby. Who can hear and feel everything. He might have been asleep. So by all means have some fun but where’s the maternal rub afterwards? The “aww sorry baby hope I didn’t wake you up”. Just throwing herself around.
Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe cos I had high risk pregnancies I didn’t for one second take my baby growing inside me for granted. Maybe it’s easier to hypothesise she’s had the baby because the way she treats her bump isn’t pleasant to watch. It’s not a fashion accessory or an object to accessorise. It’s a real human being.
This!!! All damn day long.

Said it before, I’ll keep saying it. She is the least maternal person I’ve ever seen. For all her shite, filtered Insta stories, she is so disconnected with her son and this baby too. They’re just accessories for her to flaunt on the ‘gram when it suits her. I was grateful for every day my babies were safely tucked away. I’d have loved to have got to a lovely big bump like hers, but we never got past 34 weeks. She has absolutely zero insight into her own luck and privilege, and it’s disgusting, particularly when she continues to post such vulgar stories about baby A!

• Sad

Qweenie

I think some of the theories on here are so far fetched now.
🙈
Imagine if she doesn’t even come onto Tattle anymore... and meanwhile everyone is getting their knickers in a twist and winding themselves up thinking she is ‘trolling’ you.

I’m no Mrs Hinch fan, but come on! Some of these theories are ridiculous! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Erica24

Chatty Member
After watching the video from last night I have one thing to say; She is a common little chav.

• Heart
  • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
On a rainy day, my two wrap up with a brolly and go puddle jumping around the garden while I wave at them from the locked patio doors with my hot coffee.

Grinch will probably be visiting a farm with all the animals hiding from the rain, then she'll put a complaint in to the manager and threaten to shame them on Insta.
She will be going shopping. No doubt about it. She will post about a cosy hot chocolate from the cutest little place - ie Costa at the local shopping centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Mum of two

VIP Member
All the gear, no idea.
Great that you're interacting with him Sofa, but you could also make actual cakes with him.
"Put the sugar and butter into a bowl, one egg, two eggs, mix, mix. Shall we add the flour, can you help me put the mixture into the cases? Mummy will put them in the oven, because it's very hot."
Decorate them together, if this is too much work being 23 months pregnant, get an 'In the night garden' cup cake mix, you only need an egg! (freshly laid this morning from Hinch farm)

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Thanks for getting back to us on the outfit Soph. Couldn’t have us thinking that was one of yours after we slated it! 😂

Now - could you just let us know exactly HOW MANY WEEKS PREGNANT YOU ARE! (Or if you already had the baby)

Ta lovey 😉

• Haha