Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mucking.fuddle

Well this is interesting.........
She will give her bridesmaid dress a wassschhhh on 30 obvs and as it’s hanging on the line, Her street will have another hurricane and rip said frock to shreds. Ama-Zzon will fantastically have delivered an 8ft wide ball gown a few days before so she can have it altered to her size 8 top half and size 10 bottom half ready for her to shyly and nervously strut and twerk her way down the pickle cottage home made blossom tree and dandruff aisle. Upstaging the bride and marquee

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Kablamo

Whilst it was fun to speculate that she’d already had the baby, let’s be honest, she is clearly still pregnant 😂

• Haha

mucking.fuddle

She needs pretty nails for the generic hand holding cc2’s tiny hand in his brothers’(paw)

to the soundtrack .. he is heavy he ain’t my brother

• Haha

Burda

VIP Member
So 2 yrs in a row wind has smashed up her garden stuff. Yeah right. Im not far away and my garden is more exposed than hers, the watering can got blown about and a few pots over but literally not strong enough to smash that up. Such a crock of shit. Wish her neighbours would speak up.

• Haha

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Not to defend her but lockdown restrictions have been lifted, we are able to go out and about. Also apart from last night I’ve not seen her without a mask, happy to be corrected on that though.
Yes, but it’s the fact that she’s heavily pregnant apparently, so maybe she needs to at least try minimise contact before she has to go into hospital where there are sick people, and other new mother’s and tiny baby’s that she’ll be around to reduce the risk for others. She’s been here, there and everywhere. People in the NHS have worked their bum’s off this past year, so she should at least be seen to be trying to make sure she’s Covid free. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Hamdiddly

Did she post a single thing about voting yesterday? Or getting out to vote? I don't think she did? What an absolute prick 😂
She might get in trouble, such a highly intelligent, influential woman of power speaking out to 4 million UK voters.....whoops sorry I forgot she's thick as 2 short plants and thinks suffragettes are a type of vegetable.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Deeds22

Also I just don’t understand getting nails done when you have just had/ about to have a new baby? I can’t be the only one thinking this, when I went into hospital to have my first, the midwife advised me to cut my nails... I admit I was a bit clueless but yeah, their little soft skin, and I soon realised changing nappies etc it was the best thing to do

Last edited:

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She really suits pregnancy, i wish she'd see the beauty of it - i think pregnant woman are so beautiful. I don't care if she's a size 8 or not, weight doesn't define you. It's really sad.

Anyways, i don't really wanna think of Jamie giving it his all 🛏 BUT I swear when I was overdue it brought labour on, we had a right good night of it, husband was a right happy chappy and i woke up 7 hours later in labour. 👍
Get Jamie to rag you about a bit, works wonders

Happy Friday xoxox

• Haha
Wow, definitely has the look of Ma Barker without all the filters 😂 absolute chav as well. Will the real Soph please stand up 😂

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
‘Now jamie, lay on the sofa & pretend you’re sleeping after putting together MY potting table so i can do a cute video & fool the hunnaaays again! Showing them what a good house husband you are!’ She certainly makes him work for that 5% of their money don’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

NewZealandEr

Same. I said it in jest initially months ago but it would explain so much

- Ronnie has no toys
- Ronnie hardly there unless “performing”
- So clean and tidy 24/7 not like a normal house
- Not scared to share their address
- Everything is so staged

They probably live in Barbados on a billion pound yacht.
Long time lurker, first time poster. Used to be a fully fledged fan but I became suspicious and went hunting. Found Tattle. Haven’t looked back. Totally agree! I have formulated this theory too. It’s akin to an office or a stage... plus we hardly ever see the goodnight Henry / morning feeding / cooking stories anymore.

• Heart

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
So Georgia and Tommy announced their baby news before Hinch but she’s still pregnant? Despite the whole ‘I’ve been pregnant longer than I’ve got left to go’. Something fishy and it’s not flip and flop R.I.P
If she has been bullshitting, I genuinely can’t wait to see how she explains her way out of it. Unfortunately, I don’t think she is and she is still pregnant. She’s just played so many games over the last 9 months, she’s forgotten what she’s said.

As most liars do.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Everything in garden is plastic, including the grass.

What is the potting table for?

Yep she is so relatable.... 🙄 £104 on something she isn't going to use.
She's all about the wanting and the having, not the needing or using. It's so juvenile, I bet she was one of those kids who had to get a present on her sisters birthday to appease her.

• Heart