Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for The Ordinary then.

She flips flop more than the fish ever did

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have you seen the weather forecast for tomorrow? I wonder if the new bench will survive! It looks as spindly as hell. Oh yeah, I forgot, you only grow Tescos veg counter Tomatoes don't you Sopha?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just spent 15 mins looking for the Kent holiday fan pic. Well that was a waste of time. Gives us nothing 😂😂
And I forgot to even check what date it was 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Souschef is tired of sleuthing 😂
What an absolute goon she is! She looks like she’s photo bombing them poor unsuspecting people. I can’t breathe 😂😂😂😂😂 bloody scarecrow her. She’s a nutter on the loose

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's given me a laugh! Why is she photo bombing 🤣
She isn't photobombing, that's her fav pose, be behind someone, (and it was social distancing I think) along with her knee bent one

She was in a local caff on holiday and the owners got a piccy with her.

They put it on their IG page and she made them remove it because she hadn't told her fans where she was until she'd returned.

All cloak and daggers stuff and NDA's I bet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I keep thinking the 2 jugs comment is in reference to the garden centre statue's jugs.
And last nights belly shaking because in past threads we wanted to see nails on bump?
--
Never with my 3 did I jiggle my bump like that, neither has my daughter with her 2 bubbas.
We cradle our bumps, stroke, rub the sticky out elbows or bums. Caress them through the bump. Laugh at the hiccups. (Video them as they squirm. ) we cuddle with the older child, read them books about a new baby joining the family etc. I find all this missing content odd.
There's my Friday night musings as I wait for my tea to cool down a bit. As you were kiddos. atv

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wish she'd stop filming with those stupid bleeping filters. Makes her look abnormal compared with reality.
PhotoGrid_Plus_1620419453271.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.