Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry.
Not sure if posted so shall for prosperity.

Off her mates IG page.

View attachment 564123
View attachment 564124
View attachment 564125
Ffs! Looks like a moon bump and they're all in on joke. When I watched that video, I certainly didn't see a pregnant woman having fun. It looks like a set up. It's like she's actually taking the piss, knowingly flaunting her fake pregnancy!

I just spent 15 mins looking for the Kent holiday fan pic. Well that was a waste of time. Gives us nothing 😂😂
And I forgot to even check what date it was 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Souschef is tired of sleuthing 😂
I was thinking about this exact photo! Besides obviously having to social distance, I did wonder at the time why she was hiding BEHIND people.

Reactions: 14
She isn't photobombing, that's her fav pose, be behind someone, (and it was social distancing I think) along with her knee bent one

She was in a local caff on holiday and the owners got a piccy with her.

They put it on their IG page and she made them remove it because she hadn't told her fans where she was until she'd returned

All cloak and daggers stuff and NDA's I bet.
Oh wow 🤣 that's ace. Who does she think she is! One of her many weird poses. I've seen a few photos of her bending or behind people but haven't seen this one before. Any more pics knocking around?

Reactions: 4
Also I just don’t understand getting nails done when you have just had/ about to have a new baby? I can’t be the only one thinking this, when I went into hospital to have my first, the midwife advised me to cut my nails... I admit I was a bit clueless but yeah, their little soft skin, and I soon realised changing nappies etc it was the best thing to do
As of princess Sophie will be changing nappies
That’s ma barker and janines job

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry.
Not sure if posted so shall for prosperity.

Off her mates IG page.

View attachment 564123
View attachment 564124
View attachment 564125
I don't get why she didn't share these on her own stories, seemed like she was having a good laugh and showed a different side to her. Which was actually quite nice to see. (OK, I will show myself out after saying that! 🙈🙈) Many people would probably relate to her joking around like that.
But nope. Likes to keep the Hinch business professional with swipe ups and tat.

Reactions: 25
I'm caught up now and my god she really is putting on a show isn't she? Has anyone figured what she said in that story where she's wobbling her belly saying ho ho ho? I'm surprised they haven't been deleted yet, what on earth is she doing 🤦‍♀️
No doubt her sheep will be like 'LOLZ omg! creased 🤣🤣wot are you like hunni!', and if it came out that she has been lying to them all and has had the baby already they'd be all 'aww, totally understand why you kept it secret hunni! You do you, we luv uuuuu regardless bbz' they're so blindsided to what she comes out with, she can really do no wrong to them.
Wish she'd just cut the bull 💩 and be honest for once.

Reactions: 18
I actually agree with it all. I always felt sorry for my husband when our kids were born as I felt I knew them before they were born whereas he was just getting to know them at birth. I was always so protective of my bump and talked to it. I think she’s only having kids for Jamie and for the gram. She hasn’t a maternal bone in her body
I personally don't have a maternal bone in by body, I am a mum of 2 and I love my kids, would do anything for them, but it isn't really about being maternal to me, it's about being there, some people it comes easier to than others, in no way am I sticking up for hinch as she should be showing something of a motherly love by now, but some times it does take longer to 'connect' (possibly not the right word to use' but when I had my first I suffered terrible pnd where I didn't want to be here anymore, so it took time to connect with my first, its not always a love at first sight moment like many parents say,
But you would of thought it would of kicked in almost 2 years down the line
And this also doesn't just happen to women, My partner struggled to connect with our second and it took him time to get to know her

• Heart
I bought the whole kit too. Myself and my husband had a very romantic date night with the ‘Peri Prep Your Bits’ (I was desperate for no more stitches second time around 😬 in case anyone was wondering… it worked! No stitches with my second!)
We did the same(totally forgot I used that actually), absolute waste of time because I ended up getting a section! All for nothing😂

Reactions: 1
I wish she'd stop filming with those stupid bleeping filters. Makes her look abnormal compared with reality.
When you put them side to side like that it's very obvious, why does she go from one extreme to the other with the filters. She looks rough as toast, but weirdly young at the same time with that filter tonight!

Reactions: 13
Yeah very relatable Sopha and the way she was splashing it about and ooops using too much makes me despise her even more. Yeah she gets it for free and cunningly sits there hoping a few swipe ups will happen. She’s desperate for her new house and pulling out all the stops to get there.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I know she's IG royalty and possibly thinks she is but I can't but laugh at the similarities between her and MeMe Markle.
Both are labelled narcissists, they have layabout hubbies, they have meltdowns more often than Mount Etna etc.

Princess MeMe.
Married 18 May 2018.
Had ArchieDoll 6 May 2019. Within 1 year of marriage.
2nd baby due any time. 2020.

Princess Sofa.
Married 17 Aug 2018.
Had RonnieFury 20 June 2019. Within 1 year of marriage.
2nd baby due any time 2020

and both have delayed telling anyone the date for the impending birth.
Curious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I wish she'd stop filming with those stupid bleeping filters. Makes her look abnormal compared with reality.
I just think these kind of filters should be banned full stop on SM. it just gives off unrealistic expectations.
And how the hell she can claim she is followed by paps when she looks completely different in real life to what she looks like online 🙄

Reactions: 25
Took a few days off but 1) dear god. How has she not plopped the sprog out yet?! This calendar year nearly has less time left that we've been through 🙃

2) let's not tell her she's killing "Orla" we know she's not read here since the wedding of Fred and Wilma Flinstone, but the silly bint deserves to lose the £50+ she spent on that tree and we shouldn't tell her how to look after her investment when Google exists and she loves using her phone 😂

3) isn't there now a LOT of pressure for people demonstrating or using beauty products not to use filters?! And now her poor underlings will wonder why they don't have a sepia/bissshhhhkitttt tone surrounding them when they do their new Garnier skincare routine after rushing out at her behest only to know discover she's on a beg from "posh brands"

• Haha
Someone else spotted it but it does look like something hanging out the top of her trousers/top gap when she’s bent over side on. If anyone fancies slowing it right down....
If I ever go missing I want you in charge of the investigation 🔎 I'd be found in no time and judge would love the book of evidence presented 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah very relatable Sopha and the way she was splashing it about and ooops using too much makes me despise her even more. Yeah she gets it for free and cunningly sits there hoping a few swipe ups will happen. She’s desperate for her new house and pulling out all the stops to get there.

Why is she putting on day cream at 9pm at night?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone else spotted it but it does look like something hanging out the top of her trousers/top gap when she’s bent over side on. If anyone fancies slowing it right down....
I’d also say for someone who is full term pregnant, naturally very slim. The bump would be “all bump” it seems to move about a lot if you get what I’m saying! ETA the hohoho clip I mean

Reactions: 13
After seeing that set, I wouldn’t be surprised if what she’s done tonight is actually an undeclared ad now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.