Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she has a regular show she watches? I’m sat here watching Corrie. Just wondering if she watches the soaps. Or any drama series really. Yeah they might watch the odd film and he watches the football. But you never hear that she’s looking forward to catching up with eastenders or whatever. My point is I guess, what on Earth do they talk about? They don’t read books, magazines, watch tv, listen to the radio, watch the news. From all we’ve seen. They must literally just talk to each other about tit they’ve seen online. tit they intend to buy.
Yawwwnnnnnn.
She definitely does cos she always post a story when they mention her... I think Corrie was first and then hollyoaks... she was straight on bleating about it

Reactions: 5
She’s not going to have any control over the photos at Stacey’s wedding. Joe, we are relying on you, son.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
D6630285-4AE0-4ECD-AEFA-B7229271A201.jpeg
well I don’t know about anyone else but this is who she reminds me of.......stuff of nightmare from my childhood..... that lip 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I'm so confused about the lip and the eyes.... Did she leave her eye make up on?! Why is the skin a different colour!

Reactions: 6
Do you think she has a regular show she watches? I’m sat here watching Corrie. Just wondering if she watches the soaps. Or any drama series really. Yeah they might watch the odd film and he watches the football. But you never hear that she’s looking forward to catching up with eastenders or whatever. My point is I guess, what on Earth do they talk about? They don’t read books, magazines, watch tv, listen to the radio, watch the news. From all we’ve seen. They must literally just talk to each other about tit they’ve seen online. tit they intend to buy.
Yawwwnnnnnn.
Or the tit she's about to cook for their tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If Soph had put on 2 stone a few weeks back ck but is still in size 8 and 10 clothing. Oweeee ow ow ow. She is gonna neee more than fadge spray!!! And that walk she did laat night.... Yup get use to it. That baby is gonna be a bonnie lad. Now it's my legs that are crossed 👶😬😬😬😖😖🙏🤰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hang on, am I being thick..
On Instagram they only found out in February that CC2 was a boy..
so IF she had ‘less time than she was pregnant’ left when she announced (at least 20+1) in January.. are you telling me she was 6, almost 7, months pregnant when they got a gender scan?🤔
They probably had to wait that long, because if he is anything like his Daddy Inch, they probably couldn’t make out if he was a girl or a boy until then 😜🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was raging, I bought the full kit, never used any of it but was reading the ingredients of spritz for bitz and thought they sounded healing so googled it and it does say on their website you can. Don't think it made a difference really. Also sprayed it on my face when I had really bad hormonal spots and it helped with that(clearly wanted my money's worth😂😂)
I bought the whole kit too. Myself and my husband had a very romantic date night with the ‘Peri Prep Your Bits’ (I was desperate for no more stitches second time around 😬 in case anyone was wondering… it worked! No stitches with my second!)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.