Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know anyone with kids that has a bath board?!!! Why would you bother when you have to remove it every time you need to bath them?! Oh wait a minute, Ron has his own en suite doesn’t he?!!!
Neither the Sophie and jamie, ronnie or
Henry 🙄🙄 have ensuites but a unborn baby does

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's doing alot of following accounts this morning.

Just leaving this here
Just read the rest of the comments

I like thatTracey left them on there
I think trace is a secret tattler

must be annoyingnot being able to have social media accounts neucasenur best friend is sophoe
If I remember rightly she had to remove her facebook page as she showed Sophie attending something

Yeah very relatable Sopha and the way she was splashing it about and ooops using too much makes me despise her even more. Yeah she gets it for free and cunningly sits there hoping a few swipe ups will happen. She’s desperate for her new house and pulling out all the stops to get there.
They take Klarna - her sheep will be fine 🙄

• Haha
I’d also say for someone who is full term pregnant, naturally very slim. The bump would be “all bump” it seems to move about a lot if you get what I’m saying! ETA the hohoho clip I mean
I watched those clips back again and again slowing them down. Something definitely isn’t right about them.

Reactions: 18
I used to say this jokingly but the more I think about it it would explain a lot. The only photos they have up on on the wallsare of their wedding or Instagram shots we’ve already seen.
Never any toys around. No real sign of a family home. All show.
She loves her mad mother so much but how comes there’s not even one pic up of her?
In a way I hope that is true and Ronnie is having a normal life elsewhere, surrounded by toys like he should be
She had picture of her and Stacey up before she had a picture with Jamie up

Reactions: 4
She’s going to turn up in a wedding dress isnt she
In a wedding dress with a full complement of her own bridesmaids, in one of those ghastly white carriages. Inch will walk a few metres in front to litter the ground with rose petals.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Little old Soph flashing £200 of Elemis stuff but still using the wrong ones, why doesn’t she get a night cream?

Reactions: 21
In a wedding dress with a full complement of her own bridesmaids, in one of those ghastly white carriages. Inch will walk a few metres in front to litter the ground with rose petals.
Jamie in this outfit cos she couldn't get him out the house in his long trousers. He tantrumed until she relented and let him wear shorts. (Unlike Sopha, I'll credit: pic from Pinterest, kids faces blurred, cos they are kids and I'm a decent human)
431294891a2b7b473eec85a7dede7d3b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going to great lengths to make this friendship seem believable aren't they 😂 she'll be plonked on the end so she can be erased when the 'friendship' has expired.
It’s all very strange. True friendships don’t have to be public. It’s OTT

Reactions: 13
Going to great lengths to make this friendship seem believable aren't they 😂 she'll be plonked on the end so she can be erased when the 'friendship' has expired.
Cant wait for the fallout between them. SS platform is more far reaching than Hinches. Enough tea to sink ships!!! Slagbags at dawn!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.