Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seriously how do the sheep still follow her? The fact her potting table blew over and she just discarded it speaks volumes of the kind of person she is. She could have used that as content and fixed up her potting table which many would do, much more relatable but no, she whacks out the bank card and spend £100 on a new one to display bleeping plastic plants. Absolutely madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How to offend an Italian, kill an Olive tree.
Stupida mucca!......don’t get me started. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ! Every week she’s trying new products on her face! She needs to give some chance to work.
On the beg for an Elemis collar now though I see 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
So many people are talking about it so I wanted to try it. TWO SENTENCES LATER.....

I’m on my second tub now 🤣 that ain’t just trying it is it?! You’re a few months in on that one. Looking to be paid for it?! Beggy hunt.
Tbf she’s got that much make up on it might be a tub a go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She still looks heavily filtered in the video, I think she’s recording the filtered videos on Snapchat saving them to her phone and uploading them to Instagram.

Reactions: 28
The amount of editing and filtering involved with that video, Ronnie must have gone to bed about 4 o/c 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
836BDED2-15B4-4B5F-8580-98DBC3889A17.jpeg

‘I’ve always loved hated Sophie!! But this cracked me up!!!! She’s so much better natural!!!’ - sophie rose (Don’t want to be done for plagiarism)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Wonder why nobody’s ever heard anything about her neighbours
Probably had to sign and NDA.

Sorry, long time lurker, first time poster, totally sick of her tit now. How the rest of the world haven’t seen through her yet is beyond me.
She isn’t even a good role model for women.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm kate to the lips party but HOLY tit her fish lips. That upper lip is an absolute travesty I'm howling

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s CLEARLY had lip filler recently! And you absolutely cannot get it done whilst pregnant....

Reactions: 23
God she's an awful person! Her filter may hide her face but it highlights her awful attitude to her husband and those she supposedly loves. If you're past the stage that you can't be bothered to have sex with your husband then your marriage is already dead in the water love. ATV Soph 😘

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.