Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All very strange
What’s on her lap to the left?

Not Ron, Hen & Bump? 😉
looks like a scan picture to my eyes. 🤔
Edited to say i need my eyes tested after seeing others say it's foil...from yoghurt or pringles 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s sooooo talllllll she needs the tall section. Her legs are too short for them, look at the bottom of them 😂
All that excess fabric is a trip hazard. Soz Sopha, but that outfit was hideous when you were manically prancing around Trace’s garden in your slippers and it’s hideous in your over-posed, over-filtered selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my godddddddd she will be doing a movie bridesmaids moment when she gives the speech on her best friend bubs and who loves her more. Uhhhhh Helen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's killing that tree with how much shes watering it 😭😭
It really needs to be given to tree people

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you make this thread into a podcast do I ca n listen while washing up.
I can't keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 56
They are. That was clearly recorded before last night - so she must have ordered that potting table before she kicked the old one over.
She was filming around the garden couple of weeks ago, but she didn't show down the side where the potting table is. It was mentioned on here that she is hiding something, it all comes out in the end. She has got a serious compulsive buying addiction, that stems from whatever issues that she hasn't dealt with yet

Reactions: 20
She absolutely ONLY posted that tree story cos she’d read on here that we’d said she’d killed it. She’s so obvious 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 44
GFC is crackers. Can tell she's a Hinchy arse licker. Looking at all the homeware stuffs that are bamboo or wooden. What's happened to being yourself.

Reactions: 5
He’s probably sleeping coz he’s bored shitless. He’s not allowed to leave his wife’s side. I’ve been a stay at home mum for about 3 years now and it’s great that I can pick up my kids from school and spend the summer holidays with them but there are times when I miss working. He must miss his old life. Even when she was pregnant with Ronnie he was often out with his friends. Now the only time he can get some peace is in his ‘gym’ and even then she sits outside like a lost child. I have no sympathy for him but I imagine he questions his life choices daily.
THIS A MILLION TIMES!!!

I've been a SAHM for 3 years too and when the little ones are napping or one is at morning nursery, I am bored. Of course most of the time you're busy as hell, actually cleaning up after little ones not just dettol-ing an already clean mirror. As for Mr Hinch, what he does all day I'll never know. When it;s my hubby's days off we have so much free time, imagine that being your life day in, day out, doing nothing.

Reactions: 12
Super Kate to the party!!
But I think that's vid that Tracey posted on her daily release from the loft is the real Sofa. 0 anxiety, full of herself, parading in front of the camera, and not the shy persona they have invented to lure all the sheep into their clutches.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.