Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't we think those Doritos were strategically placed? Hiding how tit that moon bump is.

Also heavily pregnant, uncomfortable and lying on her front?!?! I couldn't lay on my front from 26 weeks!

I'm really getting so bleeping bored of this bleep now. Who is actually believing any of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
How though? Laying on your stomach almost 9 months pregnant?😂 or am I missing something 🤫
😂 TBH I think she’s probably laying on her side and leaning over as much as she can. She might also be using a pillow around her bump. It doesn’t look like the most comfy thing ever but 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Supposedly heavily pregnant but looks like she is lying on hee stomach in that video of her bitching about Jamie and the dog. I don't believe for one second she is still pregnant.

Reactions: 14
Not been pregnant but had a lot of friends recently who have so my Instagram has been filled with bump pictures. None of them that pregnant seemed to have such a perfect neat bump? I really don’t want to jump on the fake bump but something about it just feels off.

Reactions: 11
After watching the video from last night I have one thing to say; She is a common little chav.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
there is NO way she can be lying on her front at 9 months preg. It would be impossible 😩😩

Reactions: 11
After watching the video from last night I have one thing to say; She is a common little chav.
Common as muck stoating about in her slippers and her junkie bun half the time but I’m a VIP chav guyzzz, whoever falls for her Little miss perfect act are are deluded as her🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she starkers? :sick:

And lying on her stomach at 9 months preggers? Supposedly with the bump we saw last night? Get away, Soph😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck off sopha, when you get there duck off some more, and abit more. You get the idea you boring cow 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If that’s the ‘real her’ then why doesn’t she embrace it and be herself instead of hiding behind this pedestal persona that she sits upon. People would rather you be honest and chavvy than a fake liar 🤥

hope Ronnie is enjoying nursery soph and hope the new baby mag deal makes you enough money for your untiliteee rum. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There are celebs and there are celebs. For me the word Celeb is actually synonymous with tacky and desperate. People who're famous, really famous are known far and wide. She's known primarily here in the uk and only then by a a much smaller percentage than they'd have us believe. I'd be cringing if I were her. Totally talentless and let's face it you go on reality tv for 5 mins and are deemed a reality tv star these day's 🤢 she's a poor man's Katie price and that's saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
316C27E7-5023-400A-A4B8-36202BA78E80.jpeg

I know we’re firmly on #babygate but saw this on Instagram and thought it would be good to bring this to people’s attention again. Just goes to show what she’s really like!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.