Mrs Hinch #384 Wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financed by her barmy army

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While they are public they have to be applied for, and no doubt you will be asked why you want a copy. Not sure either she realises that anyone can ask to see a copy, or she knows but she doesn't think anyone would. To be honest I would hope people get asked why they want to see a random person's birth certificate and get turned down if there isn't a genuine reason. It has the home address of the parents doesn't it. Feels like a big privacy issue!

View attachment 557158
You are permitted to request a birth certificate and it would be a rare case it were refused. These are public documents. I have never been asked why I needed a copy

Reactions: 3
An amazon swipe up - she’s defo chasing the money now. Just think how many people that click on the swipe up will order from Amazon In general in the next 30 days and she will recieve 💰 for every order
I have noticed that she does at least one good push on an Amazon swipe up every month... just when the cookies expire! And it’s usually for something quite low cost

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Pepsi max? I thought she was a coca-Cola fan like her bestie lol. I have to say I do think Pepsi taste better than coca-cola though 😂😂

Also why are her things labelled with those horrible labels? Didn’t Stacey go round there and label up her chocolate chips with her sisters labels (which now I see was a sly way to promote her sisters new label business), so why are those containers now? I can’t believe she actually thinks those horrible office labels look nice.

Reactions: 16
Why does she feel the need to label everything? Her food shop if you can call it that was ridiculous

Reactions: 13
Who has time to fart arse about decanting food from their packets, in to boxes and tubs with labels on?
Am I being thick but doesn't the original packaging protect the food and also clearly states what's in them, no? I just don't get it. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 41
I’m almost certain she was waiting for a food shop delivery the other day...nevermind

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
While they are public they have to be applied for, and no doubt you will be asked why you want a copy. Not sure either she realises that anyone can ask to see a copy, or she knows but she doesn't think anyone would. To be honest I would hope people get asked why they want to see a random person's birth certificate and get turned down if there isn't a genuine reason. It has the home address of the parents doesn't it. Feels like a big privacy issue!

View attachment 557158
I had to get a (legally distant but close to me) family member get a copy of mine years ago Absolutely no questions asked and he had to go back the next day as he’d picked up someone else’s birth certificate. He’d got my middle name wrong and hadn’t actually checked the parents names. Another baby was born on the same day in the same hospital with the same first and last names. I’d love to find them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But didn’t the shopping arrive on Saturday/Friday I can’t remember when. In the past though 🤦🏻‍♀️. No real food in there.

Reactions: 26
Was anyone else waiting for her to open the can and it fizz all over her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have never felt the need to purchase copious amounts of chocolate chips, put them in a tub after I put away my weekly shop and label that tub so I know that they are, indeed, chocolate chips... In fact, chocolate chips are something I very rarely buy so would definitely not have a tub for them.

In fact, when I was heavily pregnant and due to give birth, I definitely was trying to eat as many healthy or energy giving foods as possible ready for labour. No judgement on chocolate chips, but where was the rest of the good food..?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hang on. She’s wearing the same lounge wear as the bump photo but she’s been out walking in fields wearing her lounge wear?
Get your pre records in order Hinchy.

Reactions: 20
Of course a “reason” will transpire when she announces a house move. With a load of faux sadness and shock about the whole thing.

I’m going to bet on “right decision for us as a family” along with some bollocks about her mum.

Reactions: 17
The irony of her having that song played over her putting her food shop away when there’s people in the real world visiting food banks and struggling to feed their families.... yes Soph the rich do keep getting richer

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.