Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Only Grinchy could say she wants a house in the cuntry on a Thursday and click the fingers and have one by Saturday?? Very relatable there zoph...whoever named it Moron Mansion is spot on!!!! Hats off to tattle for locating it already!! You should be detectives!!
I can just hear her now as she breaks the news to the army,

“guys omg you’re never gonna believe it but me and Jamie wos out walking in this beautiful park and this little cute tiny lady came over to us and she said we were actually on her property and we said omg were so sorry and she said oh I’m actually selling this place if you like it? And I couldn’t believe it, she gave us an offer we just couldn’t refuse guys. I phoned my mum cause I didn’t know what to do I’m so new to all this and mum says soph u have to follow ur dreams hope this helps, so when I came off the phone I told the little cute tiny lady we would take her up on her offer and I promise this isn’t an ad or gifted guys I’ve totally paid for this all myself. The truth is guyz those trolls have been getting so nusty I had no choice in it and here we are! Who is ready to hinch my mansion?!!!Thanks for following our journey guyz ur so supportive, and now guys I’ll be able to dry my clothes in our utility room I’ve never even had one befor little old me from maldon never seen a utility and here I am, follow ur dreams guyz, all the best I’ll take u all along wiv me on the journey! I move in tomorrow guyz just in time for new baby!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 257

Babybail93

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s taken a picture in the garden of a £3.2million house 😂 with two pools, all that land and a house that size she’ll be bankrupt in no time trying to keep up with the running costs. Go for it Soph! We are all rooting for you! Treat yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 176
Is anyone else completely bored of her and her games? She purposely showed the bouncer for people to comment. All of a sudden her heart isn't breaking for "Ash and Saf"? Baby A loved cocomelon and here she is using it for attention. She can't be feeling for them that much. Prick face.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

mammaof3

VIP Member
I think they may find it difficult to sell coz that extension and while in the wall were so poorly planned out so maybe it actually didn’t add much value to the property. She has no doors downstairs so that’s something that the new owner would need to address and would maybe even have to fill in the whole in the wall. I’d imagine she’s probably paid off her mortgage on that place now though. I think if I came into a lot of money that’s probably the first thing I would do.

She'll keep it as an investment and rent it out as an Airbnb.

Hinchers can come and stay and then be Sopha for the weekend, all for a grand.

Swing in her egg chair, do a worm on the astroturf.

• Haha
Reactions: 134

RedRosed

VIP Member
5B2BB68F-A604-49B3-A456-43CEF0C984B9.jpeg

Hinch this evening reading tattle, discovering some Tattle legend found her dReAm HomE (wivvv a utility room) on right move

• Haha
Reactions: 121

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’m late guys, but I have an excuse...my nausea from the Hinch/Solomon bubs fest the other night, has only just passed. I’m honestly going to really struggle watching this Witch succeed even more in the near future and move into a big fancy pants mansion. Just as you think people may be starting to turn and see another side to her 😔

I have never fully believed the shy, anxious, doesn’t like being centre of attention act that Hinch puts on. I think she knew it looked good, would be relatable to many, solidified the girl next door image and endeared her to “millions.” Turning down, TV work, magazines & award show invites etc & the subtle brags about how in demand she was but “I just can’t guys...I’m anxious....ya know”, “proved” it wasn’t an act. Who would turn down such opportunities as a play act?! Surely, she really couldn’t cope with the attention and would truly just make do sitting an home on her sofa, wrapping herself in a blanket pretending it was a designed Ball gown with a wistful “maybe one day....” to the camera. Well sadly I believe that day has come. She has played a blinder by playing the long game. She is going to use “doing it for my family” and “goals” and “dreams” to step away from the anxious/shy act and take on all the big roles and jobs. She will do a whole load of humble bragging with a side of emotional blackmail to anyone who questions her. There will be lots of talk about how every day is a struggle, how fluttery her tummy/heart/throat feels, how sick it makes her, how she can’t believe it & how she couldn’t do it without the amazing support BUT if you love your family, you have to push through and break down barriers to be the best and achieve the most “for them.” Which will inadvertent cause guilt and upset to those who are struggling and CAN’T seem to adopt this miraculous outlook and ability that SOph has overnight. It is the perfect excuse to drop the act, and show the real Sophie. The calculated, organised, money, status and fame driven Sophie. Or should I say Sophie & Jamie a.k.a The Hinch’s (because this is how they will spell it) or The Hinch Home or At Home with The Hinches...whatever they decide to call the next venture. But mark my words a double/family act it will be. Jamie will definitely be joining centre stage.
I think after CC2 is born, things will happen quickly. She will be quick to get the ball rolling and the money coming in. Maybe a quick big boy bedroom makeover for Ron, new Tesco line is biscuit and blues (including a baby line), some kind of TV and/or book collab with Stacey, a holiday (safari??? Although maybe not with a young baby and toddler), and then the move to a mansion. I think they will still keep their house though. If she couldn’t part with the kitchen then she definitely won’t part with the house they apparently love so much and never want to change or move from 🥴😬 She will say it’s an investment and will be for Ron and CC2 when they are old enough. In the meantime, I am not aware of her sisters circumstances, but perhaps she will offer it to her and her hubby & Abby to move into???
I’m sorry, I seem to have gone on and on and on tonight. I so badly want to stop watching, because she really riles me and I think she is just SO undeserving of everything, but I can’t seem to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 104

Katiec

She’s definitely already bought a house and just waiting for it to go through. She’ll have baby and disappear for a while and return with a brand new house. Just like the extension when she had Ronnie. At this point I don’t know why people believe her bullshit

Reactions: 101

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I actually do hate harping on about this entire pregnancy but I do because it is another example of her lying.
Now I am still clinging on to my theory that she had the baby in January. More out of principle to not waiver on something I’ve stood by for such a long time.
However, if we are to assume she’s telling the truth that she hasn’t had the baby yet then she has lied about when she found out.
She claimed that she didn’t realise she was pregnant and her mother had to tell her to take a test. That’s what she has told everyone in her stories that are still there for everybody to view. At a different point she then told everyone she was about 8 weeks when she found out she was pregnant. I don’t have evidence for that but I’m sure it exists somewhere in here.
I’ll return to the dates.

She filmed Herself doing a pregnancy test with Shiny new nails on. You could assume that the Dorset trip that happened before those nails was what spurred Ma Barker to tell Sophie rose to take a pregnancy test. So if you use the approximate September 20th date to say that’s when she took the test and it showed a result of 3+ which clear blue say indicates a pregnancy of at least 5 weeks then she should be 39 weeks. due around May 7th.

However she said she was 8 weeks Or so when she found out which means she should have had the baby by now even if she had gone to 42 weeks which we all know she wouldn’t do without complaining about it a la RAchel from friends.

So she’s either 39 weeks and lied about how far gone she was when she found out. Why??

or

She’s had the baby and lied about it. Why???

Either way Sophie Rose you come out as a liar. Aside from the obvious wishing all safe and well of mother and child, my investment in this matter is deception. The lengths she will go to to manipulate narrative and control her followers. Last week I had big suspicions - horrible suspicions - that the use of Baby A was intrinsically connected to her deception. I’m waning on that now as she’s been so cheery and “care free” with regards to her “bump”. She is certainly caught in a huge tangle of lies that I think can only end once she announces cc2.She can then end that stack of lies (which includes but is not exclusive to - AstroTurf, Tesco tat, house renovations/moving) and begin her latest stack of lies.
If we are right about the maternity deception it serves to highlight the lengths she will go to to create this content calendar for her grand narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

alba24

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
May is the month we’ve all been dreading but how will she top Stacey’s wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Ijustdontbelieveit

I think she's already bought that property or the purchase is going through. Estate agents don't let people view even a normal size house unless you're proceedable, let alone somewhere the size of that, otherwise every Tom, Dick and Harry would be having a nose around. If she took photos and put them on the public Internet without it being, or about to be, hers the owner would likely be rightfully furious.
I reckon her parents will sell up and move in with her. Jamie will never get another job as she'll employ him as the lawnmower man so he can spend all day mowing the fields with his ride on tractor.

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I dont think she can afford to live in it. She might be able to afford to buy it but its a huge financial commitment, a property of that size.
I remember reading about lottery winners winning 5 million or thereabouts and how quickly they blow their money.
They have no income as they don't invest but they buy huge properties and don't understand the financial commitment that they need to run them.
By the time they get a few luxury cars and have some holidays, their money is dwindling and they end up selling the properties as they can't afford to upkeep them.

Instagram is on its way out, even if it is still around in a few years, she won't be.
Yes you could say a new house would be new content but who is actually going to watch her spend thousands on a multi million pound house? The demographic she has currently aren't going to be watching.
Her ads and things will dry up as newer and more influential influencers will be more lucrative.

Let's not forget that this "top cleaner" has totally missed the global pandemic that could have given her a ton of content. Redecorating her rooms could have given her content, doing her garden could have given her content yet she's so thick, she completely bypassed it all to show the finished product in one story or post.
She has lost all relevance. She used to sell out anything she advertised and now her books are in bargain books for £2, her first loungewear range was so bad that she couldn't even show hinchers reviewing it. She never wore it or made a deal of it as she knew it was so shit.
The rose blunderland is still on the shelves nearly 5 months after it was supposed to have been finished and the tesco stuff isn't selling like it should be either.
Shes a has been

• Heart
Reactions: 93