Mrs Hinch #384 Wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financed by her barmy army

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @DCICassieStuart
Picked after page 40.
Made to fit.
Soph wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financially helped by her barmy army

Inch received a message from a girl called Jen and then it was edited to remove the name. I wonder why?
While in Solomon’s garden planted the seeds of a house move.
Plonked a wooden clothes rack on the wall to dry wet clothes in Henry’s room.
Waiting in for a food shop to arrive, Inch went to HB.
Trolled the trolls with a pic of a manicured garden, a park walk apparently. Turned out to be a 3.2m house for sale.
#ad to pay for the house move.
Had a chippy tea with cucumbers.
Inch did a haul. Boring.
Did a Zoflora hour and sprayed everything down. Something spied in the bouncer.
Hi Soph. Bump still here, turned out it was only a doll in the bouncer.
Ron and Inch went back to the park.

As per a lot of other peoples threads.
To make it fair on the next thread titles, please post thread suggestions from page 40 and try not to include any chat so it's easier to find.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
Press the pink button at the top of the page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Picked after page 40.
Made to fit.
Soph wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financially helped by her barmy army

Inch received a message from a girl called Jen and then it was edited to remove the name. I wonder why?
Trolled the trolls with a pic of a manicured garden, a park walk apparently. Turned out to be a 3.2m house for sale.
Inch did a haul. Boring.

To make it fair on the next thread titles, please post thread suggestions from page 40 and try not to include any chat so it's easier to find.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
I do love your recaps, & i must say i had quite the giggle on todays shenanigans. Excellent work tattlers, quality content as per. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The Jen message thing, do we think it could of been Jen messaging inch to take her name and photo off to protect her job?

• Wow
Reactions: 41
You know what puzzles me SO many women gain weight in pregnancy- obviously it’s normal and fine!
Some gain a stone, some gain 4 it’s fine!!
Some stay active in the gym and keep up their normal healthy lifestyle and still gain/change in shape.
To me hinch doesn’t gain a thing, nothing changes!!!

Considering she was a girl who gained easily, had surgery...you’d think with the band now not fixed, no exercise and her eating tit she’d be in full bloom 🤔
I’m actually baffled by it!!!

Reactions: 72
Coco melon 🤯 those with 2 year olds will know lol

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Picked after page 40.
Made to fit.

Inch did a haul. Boring.

‘Chippy tea with cucumbers’ has me dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ok just an observation, im sure in the past Hinch Done more things without gloves on
Now content involves a yellow glove
The other day it was noted no tattoo could be seen on the gloved hand !
Today with a sudden long sleeved top on the gloved hand could literally be anyone !!

Reactions: 38
Absolutely not. Jen does not exist x
Can believe that, missed half a thread somewhere, got excited and dived straight into reading all the 3.2m house posts today so I need to go back and read. Why the hell did he delete the original post and put a new one up without her name. He must know one of us will always catch the first post 😂
Had to edit the 3.2k to 3.2m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus H Christ

The only job Janice will get is a market stall holder (no disrespect to any on here lol)

Happee Saturdayeeu

Knob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Eh what does this mean? I’ve not been on for about a week, whose house is this supposed to be???!
Stacey has one, Soph wants one. Soph will get one.

A mansion worth more than Stacey's haunted house.

Some gaff we believe she's had a nosy around.
Counting the sheepy pennies to buy it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Stacey has one, Soph wants one. Soph will get one.

A mansion worth more than Stacey's haunted house.

Some gaff we believe she's had a nosy around.
Counting the sheepy pennies to buy it.
Wonder if she will have her matches confiscated in this house? If she gets up to her old tricks again it’ll go up so fast looking at all the woodwork 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m cracking up over how many of you are offended by her calling it baby cocomelon because I feel exactly the same 😂 it’s JJ you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.