Mrs Hinch #384 Wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financed by her barmy army

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve found a way around the whole time stamp thing. If you put a picture in your stories and then search for ‘time’ rather than clicking the time icon it comes up with the current time rather than the time the picture was taken. So all these time stamped pictures that hinch puts up could have literally been taken at any time on any day.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Did someone not say re: the ready meals that they would be considered “safe foods” cause she knew exactly how many calories were in them? I’m going back quite a way but I’m sure someone said this.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.