Mrs Hinch #384 Wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financed by her barmy army

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remembered I had a dream last night that MH and Stacey went on a celeb gameshow together 😂 She was wearing a sage green ball gown and looked so awkward when she walked out 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone irritated more than necessary at how she calls her dog Simba/lion king, when Simba is a cat! Stupid woman
And also quite disrespectful to Azaylias parents since they are always playing the lion king on her stories or calling her 'likkle lion' . Hinch is a wrongun

Reactions: 25
I've unfollowed her this weekend. Couldn't take much more of the hand movements, that god awful stupid voice and over pronunciation, the incessant lies, and the overuse of her poor son just for the content. Her IG is dull dull dull. I actually used to like her and couldn't understand why people would 'troll' her. Her 'army' don't have a single braincell between them. She is a manipulative shrew and she needs to disappear into cyberspace for eternity. I honestly cannot stand her!

Reactions: 50
And also quite disrespectful to Azaylias parents since they are always playing the lion king on her stories or calling her 'likkle lion' . Hinch is a wrongun
She will have forgotten about that poor family now. Hinch only does emotion when it’s the in thing at the moment, remember Black Lives Matter?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She doesn't care about anything but materialistic possessions, even her child and husband are a possessions and extensions of herself they aren't allowed their own thoughts, opinions or interests. Proof:
Jamie likes football and she takes the piss out of him for it because it isn't an interest of hers. His football shirt is only allowed because she had him label it 'RONNIE'S DAD' for content to match Ronnie. Jamie's gym is "UGLY" and locked in the garage out of sight of her, this is the only thing in HER house that is classed as his.
Ronnie is only allowed toys that suit her likes and content for Instagram and then they are taken away and never seen again. He has to play with a toy sink, washing machine, matching 'polly' cleaning trolls, her candles, table centre pieces, books by her, cloths, washing machine etc
And how she makes up whatever she wants Ronnie or Henry to 'say' with quotations, more concerning with Ronnie considering the poor lad doesn't seem to be showing much of a personality for a toddler hks age yet but again all an extension of who and what she wants everybody in that house to be...

Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed the word AD is very big and bold now, someone’s had a telling off🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not to stick up for her but she has called Henry Simba for a long time now... she is dense so probably doesn't realise the connection 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Guyzzz can we all agree that every hospital is different and they don’t all do planned inductions/ C sections on exactly the same days 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
And how she makes up whatever she wants Ronnie or Henry to 'say' with quotations, more concerning with Ronnie considering the poor lad doesn't seem to be showing much of a personality for a toddler hks age yet but again all an extension of who and what she wants everybody in that house to be...
And also to try and a get her next book to be a kids one. Oh the irony of that house hardly having any books for any of the occupants to read😏😏😏

• Haha
But she is that thick ....
Granted. But that picture was defo put up to ruffle tattles feathers and it worked.
I couldn’t bear watching everyone play right into her hands so went off to celeb goss for a bit 😂
This is why the next time she goes crying about trolls (& she will) I’ll just laugh at her and have not one teaspoon of sympathy.
Can’t have it both ways.

I know it gets said all the time but it would be so much more funnier and entertaining, watching her squirm on her stories if we all went silent. Even if it was just for a day.
It would be like the food bank saga on steroids. She wouldnt cope with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not interested in playing her silly games. But I will say quite firmly now the more the harps on about being pregnant still the more she’s convincing me she isn’t.
Of all her bump photos this one to me looked the most natural. This was posted by her 5 weeks ago. But I think taken much earlier. Because I am sticking with the mid January date. That to me looks about as full term as Hinchy could look. It looks low and natural to me. These recent bump shots - since the garden centre have been odd. Very odd.
So yeah. That’s it. Thats my two pence worth.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope she hasn't brought the chicken strip to the rapeseed field, it can cause serious burns to dogs

Reactions: 3
14877740-CEEE-4288-BBCD-C63A2678AD3A.jpeg

Probably kate to the party but she’s at it again this whole top is ribbed - apart from the bit she’s drawn on!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
REMINDER if you still follow Grinch - click unfollow! You don’t need to be adding to her numbers. You can still view her stories if you really want to without following her or better still use one of the websites to view them so you’re not adding to her views.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m not interested in playing her silly games. But I will say quite firmly now the more the harps on about being pregnant still the more she’s convincing me she isn’t.
Of all her bump photos this one to me looked the most natural. This was posted by her 5 weeks ago. But I think taken much earlier. Because I am sticking with the mid January date. That to me looks about as full term as Hinchy could look. It looks low and natural to me. These recent bump shots - since the garden centre have been odd. Very odd.
So yeah. That’s it. Thats my two pence worth.
There’s still something off about that photo. Her middle finger is stick thin, her others are not

• Heart
I meant to type that her posting is ONE of the reasons we have expressed concerns about an ED.
Noticed my typo too late. There has been tons of comments concerned about her eating behaviour, image issues etc. Some tattlers have recognised it in Hinch because they were once like that.
Others, myself included, have expressed concerns about her PND and hope she’s being monitored well. This is where her family needs to step-up.
In my opinion, she has a lot of probable/potential issues that could cause the perfect storm. However, they will never admit that and will blame the “trolls”. It’s also damaging to other vulnerable women and pregnant women and Hinch needs to take responsibility for what she puts out there.
This pregnancy has been the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen on social media by an “influencer”.
I see many of my old behaviours and you are right. It can be so damaging to portray this image... Particularly in pregnancy. Its not admirable... Its frightening!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.