Mrs Hinch #384 Wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financed by her barmy army

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has time to fart arse about decanting food from their packets, in to boxes and tubs with labels on?
Am I being thick but doesn't the original packaging protect the food and also clearly states what's in them, no? I just don't get it. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I think the same thing every time I see it on tiktok

Reactions: 14
Pepsi max? I thought she was a coca-Cola fan like her bestie lol. I have to say I do think Pepsi taste better than coca-cola though 😂😂

Also why are her things labelled with those horrible labels? Didn’t Stacey go round there and label up her chocolate chips with her sisters labels (which now I see was a sly way to promote her sisters new label business), so why are those containers now? I can’t believe she actually thinks those horrible office labels look nice.
With the creased corner where she’s peeled off the backing paper. Looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the duck has a tub for choc chips and mixed nuts? I have a tub for all little individual raisens that my kids are mad for but I'm not obsessive enough to put bleeping nuts and choc chips in a tub. The over labelling makes my eyes hurt aswell

Reactions: 14
THAT THUMB 🤢 and the snacks are so unhealthy, who needs all those choc chips?!

Reactions: 13
Anyone else buy those choc chips from the baking aisle and put them in a clear container that you can see instantly what it contains, and use a office stationery label maker to label it? Na, me neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
REMINDER if you still follow Grinch - click unfollow! You don’t need to be adding to her numbers. You can still view her stories if you really want to without following her or better still use one of the websites to view them so you’re not adding to her views.
Oh which sites can be used please?

Reactions: 1
Ron loves to help.... puts one thing in.. then does it anyway ... great helping you nusty person
If your two year old hasn’t put the crisps in the fridge, bananas in the tin cupboard and insisted on taking the bread to his bedroom has he even helped?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anyone else buy those choc chips from the baking aisle and put them in a clear container that you can see instantly what it contains, and use a office stationery label maker to label it? Na, me neither.
I want to know what the choc chips are for. She never bakes. I’m assuming it’s ED related. Eating choc chips to give herself the illusion she’s had more.

Reactions: 12
The pre records, the lies, the deception. It’s getting beyond a joke now and really sodding winding me up 😟. X

Reactions: 17
This is an old picture!! Whee I have circled, you can see the silver bit of the lanterns....not the olive tree
I think that’s the other back door. The one by the dining table. So silver bit is a table leg that she had in between the two parts of the room. I’ve explained that badly and I want to be wrong 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.