Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, you tattle detectives, anyone up for a tattle inspired, tattle written, unauthorised biography of our fave tap ranker?
I reckon Penguin (or Ladybird books) could get on board and we can ask Dr Rebecca to write the forewarned.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kate to the party, whats this? Fanks guuuyzzzz ATV
Inch put up something on his stories about someone in a care home and her kids listening to the pod cast are now dreaming of bring him here with a hinch husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As an aside, does she still have the squirrel picnic bench her allegedly “funny” uncle made?
Do you we have a list of things she doesn’t have anymore?
😂😂 Weirdly enough I thought about that this morning - which one of the trees will be graced by Uncle Dave’s picnic bench feeder?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well if her shop is coming from Tesco… she is royalty to them isn’t she ‘part of the Tesco family’ so they will probs have a spare key.. will let themselves into greyskull castle, they will even pack away her shopping because she’s family guyszzzzzzz
I pay £4.50 for the 1 hour slot. Have a tiny baby and need to be able to nap when I can knowing I don’t have to listen out for the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Indoor pool too... can be used all year round unlike staceys one lol
I think she’s in for a shock at the cost of maintaining an indoor pool 🙈 even if she could buy the house it would cost a fortune every year to run. I know plenty of people richer than her (joys of private school, I’m not rich sadly!) that don’t live in a house like that.

Reactions: 7
C6D2304F-BBB5-488D-B6CF-3F83DC7C01E0.jpeg

Looks like that chippy has been in a run in with the blender. He’ll be alright with a full sized chip soph x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If she does buy that house (which she won’t as she can’t afford run it) How will the postman know where she lives???? We know it’s a worry of hers! Anxiety will go through the roof 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
and the windows look as rough as a badgers arse.
Jeez - think they'll be needing a permanent window cleaner as well - preferably with a cherry picker to get to those high bits. Not to mention a Fish Person to look after the pond.
The staff bill is all adding up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s in for a shock at the cost of maintaining an indoor pool 🙈 even if she could buy the house it would cost a fortune every year to run. I know plenty of people richer than her (joys of private school, I’m not rich sadly!) that don’t live in a house like that.
Just chuck in a bottle of zoflora hun, it's cleaner innit, so it'll clean it and it'll smell lahvley.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sopha, since you’re clearly watching, can you suggest a new thread title on your story please, I’m thank you 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If you Google "high trees" Maldon you'll get details of the previous owner. Probably best not to post details on here though - apart from anything else the poor bugger is probably still in shock after having the screeching harpy wandering about his home.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If she does buy that house (which she won’t as she can’t afford run it) How will the postman know where she lives???? We know it’s a worry of hers! Anxiety will go through the roof 😂😂😂
Ron and Hen +1 are going to have a long wait for him/her in the morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What an embarrassment he is, surly his mates must take the piss behind his back

Reactions: 5
Anyone had any luck finding where Ronnies new pop up play tent is from? Police themed. I looked it up “pop up police tent” but can’t find one that matches his. I suspected it might have been a home Bargains purchase that exposed pre records

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.