Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many of her ‘army’ like her posts etc because their friends do and are afraid of being the one that is truly honest ? Bet there is loads .

Inch has edited his story to remove Jen’s name. Why would he do that? Totally a fake fan DM and he doesn’t want found out.
Jen, where are you????

He should be wearing Stacey’s collection - yellow bellied twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What's the likelihood Soph will take part in boycotting social media all weekend. We can only hope and she can catch up with her threads on here.

Reactions: 28
Not caught up yet just popping in to say - is she ok ???? Her followers must think she is batshit after the drying story 😂 why is she always answering here - I’m the words of hinch - if you don’t like it don’t look at it - hunnayz! *aggressive head wobble*

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Inch has edited his story to remove Jen’s name. Why would he do that? Totally a fake fan DM and he doesn’t want found out.
Jen, where are you????
This so doesn’t sit right with me. They don’t have high expectations of men? So they want their very own Mr Hinch? Oh, a man who is happy to sit on his fat arse doing duck all whilst his wife works? A man who is happy to exploit his own child for money and offer him no protection or privacy?

This “children’s home” manager wants looking at in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 142
I struggle with the threads on here and when something goes off i still can't catch up God knows how she does it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg look how happy Rex is with his big boy bed 🥺🥺 not to mention he got to help put it up.

Reactions: 58
This really made me laugh. There isn’t even a Jen with that pic on instagram 🤣
Maybe he was supposed to write Janine and thought it would be too obvious for the tattle clan so changed it to Jen. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
“Hand woven by skilled artisans”
For £12, yeah right! How much are they paying these artisans in the sweatshop?
67BFAC60-526E-46C8-BA8E-1EC773AE0303.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 171
Jesus I sat down last night with a glass of wine to have a read about the shitshow that was the "garden night" and I've only just caught up! You guys don't hang about. Hi Soph we know your user name now, it's a good un well done 😉.

And now she keeps carrying her Tesco tat sorry range around and taking random photos of it. Alright love, I'm sure Ronnie would love you to spend that time playing with him but you do your little photoshoot instead.

Reactions: 63
Keeps walking around randomly taking photos of her Tesco tat? That’s called advertising. You are advertising Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 101
Loool her saying people will think she's mad for drying her clothes like that made my half-Korean self curl inwards.
1. it's how many Asian households dry clothes (in the bathroom) - my mam made my dad install rails like that
2. she has a massive garden!!! She could have washing lines that rival those in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Can't stop taking photos of her dust-gathering tat. Interior Designs is her next venture, I bet!

Griege by Grinch - coming soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sf
“Hand woven by skilled artisans”
For £12, yeah right! How much are they paying these artisans in the sweatshop?
View attachment 553428
11 year old artisans working in a collective creative building, with minimal supervision to let their creativity run wild, producing numerous artefacts of care and imagination...

or we could just say a factory exploiting child labour.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.