Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t popped on for a while but I felt the urge to discuss SS and Mrs Hinch. I quite like SS but Hinchy McGrinchy amused me the other day. Funny how SS’s clothing range came out and then suddenly, Hinch makes an appearance in her garden being all LOL GIVE ME ATTENTION. #jealousteenager

Reactions: 6
So the owner of the OTT mansion Hinch looked around, was worth at 1 point £100 million, its clearly a wind up going there ir she really is stupid🤔🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Cucumber with a chippy tea!!
Looks dry as hell, no mushy peas, no gravy! What's wrong with you Southerners. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion

Sophs been looking at High Trees, she must be high if she thinks she can afford houses like these.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t know if anyone is a vicar of Dibley fan but I can imagine a choir of Hinchers singing this at the birth of cc2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone had any luck finding where Ronnies new pop up play tent is from? Police themed. I looked it up “pop up police tent” but can’t find one that matches his. I suspected it might have been a home Bargains purchase that exposed pre records
Going for £32.99 on ebay
4F82F06D-B0B4-4246-B11B-EC228F2834B1.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Well there were some interesting emojis in her story last night about things that are to come. I think she's got a TV deal or something like that. I thought the microphone emoji was a strange choice.
I’m praying that’s more podcast and not singing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor meee I don’t have a laundry room OR a utility wah wah wahhhh
Is she not loaded and could move to a bigger house? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 gawd help her ffs, wouldn’t take her to see the non existent space in my house 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
He hinch is definitely taking the piss out of she hinch on his story. She thinks he's joking around but I sense some resentment there

Reactions: 10
Anyone had any luck finding where Ronnies new pop up play tent is from? Police themed. I looked it up “pop up police tent” but can’t find one that matches his. I suspected it might have been a home Bargains purchase that exposed pre records
Actually I found it on eBay/amazon. It’s £31 on eBay. £24 on amazon. Let’s assume she paid £25-30 for it. Sorry but she was ripped off. I’ll never begrudge her buying him toys (especially ones that aren’t connected to domestic role playing cos come on. He’s got enough there) but she doesn’t put much research into what she gets him. There are better play tents out there if she’s so intent on getting him one. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.