Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I've worked in a childrens home and there's absolutely no way that any child, not even the older ones, would ever be allowed to have a 'hinch basket'.
All chemicals have to be locked in a COSHH cupboard at all times, and nothing even remotely dangerous is ever given to the kids.
Even some foods are kept in locked cupboards, knives are kept in a safe and only ever used by staff.
Kids in a care home are generally a danger to themselves, and can also be to others, so a nice bottle of chemicals to drink/squirt in someone's face or start a fire with is a big fat no. That's gross misconduct right there as staff have a duty of care over their residents.

But we wouldn't expect Inch to know that while he's making up this shit. Do your research mate!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 183

Lreb88

VIP Member
“Hand woven by skilled artisans”
For £12, yeah right! How much are they paying these artisans in the sweatshop?
67BFAC60-526E-46C8-BA8E-1EC773AE0303.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 171

Babybail93

VIP Member
Inch has edited his story to remove Jen’s name. Why would he do that? Totally a fake fan DM and he doesn’t want found out.
Jen, where are you????
This so doesn’t sit right with me. They don’t have high expectations of men? So they want their very own Mr Hinch? Oh, a man who is happy to sit on his fat arse doing fuck all whilst his wife works? A man who is happy to exploit his own child for money and offer him no protection or privacy?

This “children’s home” manager wants looking at in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 142

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
“Hand woven by skilled artisans”
For £12, yeah right! How much are they paying these artisans in the sweatshop?
View attachment 553428
Does she actually realise these are not middle class women working in a studio at the bottom of their suburban garden creating things for their Etsy shop? These are people, including children, living in poverty slaving away for15 hours a day for practically nothing. Not sure this is something to be proud of Hinch!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

Whitelilac

VIP Member
"How amazing that the tray is hand woven by skilled artisans". And Tesco are knocking them out at £12 a pop. Good to see Hinch encouraging modern day slavery and sweatshop working , what a Saint she is

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 127

Short30

B6A9ECAC-4335-42C3-BD22-FB3F6E324B80.jpeg
I know sink gate has been and gone! But they’re still posting about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Cagayu

VIP Member
I know Jen is a popular name but I’m sure they’ve used it before. Was it the ‘nurse’ offering shopping? Or the paid shopping lady? Coffee shop woman? Why is Jen bugging me? I’ve tried a search but it’s not popping up
Here’s Jen.
7F30522D-5B38-4B55-B374-69AB57712330.jpeg

ALV guys!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 107

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Keeps walking around randomly taking photos of her Tesco tat? That’s called advertising. You are advertising Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 101
Loool her saying people will think she's mad for drying her clothes like that made my half-Korean self curl inwards.
1. it's how many Asian households dry clothes (in the bathroom) - my mam made my dad install rails like that
2. she has a massive garden!!! She could have washing lines that rival those in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Long winded as out, Ok I’ve had a few wines and I’ve seen a few story’s saying how they ended up here so wanted to say mine, I moved into my first home in 2017 at 20yrs old and my mam had always cleaned when I lived at home so basically I never done much (I know ya’ll might judge, sorry guys for being a total weapon but😂) so when I seen her on this morning I pretty much followed her every whim cause my friend did and done everything she said down to the fucking T and even told my mam everything about it and what she should be doing but i can guarantee me mam was looking at me like (‘bitch I’ve been cleaning this house 30 odd years you’ve been moved out a year don’t tell me what to do😂’) but she still stood there and entertained me, I used to buy everything she did like a fucking tool and I came on here may last year cause I new I just didn’t like her anymore and I didn’t know why she was just annoying and boring the living shit out of me since she had Ron as horrible as that may sound. I found this place may last year and I’ve never turned back, I always new something was wrong about her for ages and as soon as she blagged on about trolls and this site was mentioned and I came for a neb I new I’d found my people! This site is not a trolling site, I’m 24yrs old and I used to suffer anxiety about people coming in my house cause I hadn’t done a deep clean and used to feel shit cause she’d bought this n that and my friends also bought it so didn’t wanna be left out. You know when ya wanna punch your younger self🤷🏽‍♀️ Now I don’t even have half the shit I used to use, so unrealistic! Especially since I came on here and seen the damage all the chemicals were doing etc and seen what you should be really using. I think everyone on here are amazing personally and had helped a lot just by reading comments!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Sloppys

VIP Member
Think I may have stumbled upon something here....

Her latest story made me wonder where the picture was taken, It looked to me as gardens.. anyway a quick Google of property's for sale in Maldon lead me to this.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but her story is the exact same garden of a house for sale!
And this is why I love tattle! Bravo! 👏
She’ll be so pissed off at this lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

poohwooh17

Sorry but she’s defo put that doll in the bouncer for the click bait she’s actually a psychopath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
don’t comment much, just like to read for the lolz. But this has pissed me right off.
I have a very good friend, who is so unbelievably talented at weaving and basket making. For her to create something like this takes hours upon hours of work. Hard work. And for a bint like hinch to say this fills me with rage! Yes, a skilled person has weaved that. And for what? How much were they paid for hours of work when it’s being sold for £12?! Fuck you and your slave labour. Arsehole.
ETA: in my rage, I missed a few comments on this all ready. 😬
0B4C2AAA-C98D-47E4-9A88-149715C1787C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Think I may have stumbled upon something here....

Her latest story made me wonder where the picture was taken, It looked to me as gardens.. anyway a quick Google of property's for sale in Maldon lead me to this.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but her story is the exact same garden of a house for sale!
If she buys this house I am calling my first Hinch bingo....when SS moved into her new pad I posted this house as a joke saying Hinch would be viewing it ASAP!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

OrangeStrawberry

She has really pissed me off about the drying clothes thing. I rarely comment on the hinch thread but she’s a bloody joke. She has garden, washing line, radiators, clothes horse and a tumble dryer to dry clothes on? I live in a two bedroom flat with three children and electric heaters instead of proper radiators so I can’t dry clothes on them. No space for a tumble dryer, only washing machine and no garden so no washing line. That’s 5 lots of peoples clothes I have to try and get washed and dried and in winter it’s shit.
Poor hinch, she doesn’t have a utility room, most people don’t. She needs to get in the real world.

Reactions: 85