Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone had any luck finding where Ronnies new pop up play tent is from? Police themed. I looked it up “pop up police tent” but can’t find one that matches his. I suspected it might have been a home Bargains purchase that exposed pre records
I think this might be it (the back is identical) but home bargains probably have it too 😊

It also has mummaz in the back window, the day light robber!! 😂

Amazon product

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“Our Soph” is slowly becoming as tolerable as a yeast infection

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That caption about the chippy along with the kisses are like what someone’s nan writes on Facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cucumber with a chippy tea!!
Looks dry as hell, no mushy peas, no gravy! What's wrong with you Southerners. 🤣
This southerner LOVES gravy on chips!! Thicker the better! Half of my family are northerners though, so I've been half bought up right, and I went on to marry a northerner 😂
I let the side down as I hate mushy peas 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It might be a greasy takeaway but there’s probably more nutritional value in that dinner than the kid gets every other day 🙈

criminal there’s no curry sauce though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ if Hinch was chocolate he'd eat himself then sew his arse shut so he wouldn't have to part ways with himself. He's such a repulsive cretin.

Edited to correct my very Hinchy spelling mistake (so instead of sew)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen this on Instagram....as if Hinchy would know what to do 2 get crayon off a table lol I really hope little ronron manages to do this 1 day as a massive F U to his mum. Imagine the squawk of her and the image of her collapsing with her minky and jdog havin 2 scoop her giraffey limbs up again 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Women supporting women” does she actually mean “anything you can do I can do better”?

Reactions: 9
I honestly believe something is on the cards for her to even begin to look at huge homes!
You’d not go looking at something that size unless you knew it was doable!!

That said MAYBE she was there doing a launch shoot or something? They use large homes for ITS etc x
She’s doing ad after ad the last few weeks like she hasn’t for a long time! I reckon this time around she will take big bucks for a baby exclusive pic and family pic. And after baby I think she will take on every single thing she’s offered to do and sell to get this place

Reactions: 16
Wow i have alot of catching up to do and I've only been away since yesterday morning - 10/10 for dedication, tattlers.
I'm sick of the little WHAT'S TO COME talk. Just move house. We all knew you were in 2022 anyway. She's gonna do absolutely anything and everything, she'd sell her own son if it meant getting where SS is.

ANYWAY "dashboard wipes" wasn't really funny was it? Made my skin crawl.

I'm glad to see Ronnie eat fish and chips and not slop though 👏

All in all, another day of absolutely duck all content wise. Standard

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.