Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buy the house Sopha 😂 our home is worth just over 1/3 of that & it’s a bloody money pit!!!
as soon as the kids leave home we are selling up and getting something smaller, a lot bloody smaller!!!
She can not afford that house, she cleans (well, tries) on social media 😂😂😂

large houses with huge gardens are beautiful to look at, heating them in winter & ongoing repairs are bloody pricey.
Not bragging btw, we both used inheritance over 20 years ago buy ours, yes it’s beautiful but my god the work never stops, the cleaning never stops! Sometimes I confuse the spiders with the Jack Russell, try facing them at 6am Sopha 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Go on Sofa, buy it. 🏠💸💸💸
If it all goes tits up, I can give you a couple of hours a week cleaning my house. 😘
Love it 🤣 she's certainly no cleaner. Her standards are very low unless you can give her a clean surface to wipe over while she's dolly daydreaming, she wouldn't last a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s paid someone to ‘write’ three books for her? Even if she sold a million copies of each, would she seriously have made more than £3m from the sales? I know she is paid an eye watering £24k for advertising on her stories but surely that sort of money won’t be around forever. Say she has enough money in the back to buy that house outright, I still think she’d need thousands each year due its upkeep and maintenance. I think she’s day dreaming if she thinks she can afford that!
It’ll end up like Pricey’s mucky mansion!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve bin (see what I did there) getting it wrong all these years. If something in my bin smells, I empty it. On the rare occasion that the bag leaks, I clean it out (sans Zoflora). Problem solved. Smelly bins are really not an issue in our house. She has to make everything far more complicated than it needs to be purely to flog product.

Reactions: 18
Not sure if anyone has mentioned but surely it's no coincidence that she's mentioned happy wife and not needing a life when that's literally the name of this thread? She's either reading here right now or it's a really strange coincidence. What are the odds though!

Reactions: 8
So I sent my partner out on a Saturday afternoon to find a Bin Buddy....said nobody with any respect ever.
Jamie managed to get the new perfumed Bin Buddy for her. 💩 I wouldn't bother sending mine shopping for trivial crap. The constant telephone calls asking which aisle/shelf the stuff is on wouldn't be worth the hassle. 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, her Insta stories these past few days could rival QVC.

Scrambling for that deposit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dunno about anyone else but my online shop turns up at random times. I dare not even go for a wee!!!!
Well if her shop is coming from Tesco… she is royalty to them isn’t she ‘part of the Tesco family’ so they will probs have a spare key.. will let themselves into greyskull castle, they will even pack away her shopping because she’s family guyszzzzzzz

• Haha
Think I may have stumbled upon something here....

Her latest story made me wonder where the picture was taken, It looked to me as gardens.. anyway a quick Google of property's for sale in Maldon lead me to this.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but her story is the exact same garden of a house for sale!
Omg your detective skills are epic!!!

• Heart
How does it feel Soph that no matter what you tattlers are always 2 steps ahead 🤣🤣🤣 well done to who found that house. Surely they cannot possibly afford that 😳.

Reactions: 13
So she’s gone from just driving around looking at houses to actually booking viewings in ones she can’t afford 🙄
It wouldn’t surprise me, if she put up a story in reply to tattle.

‘I can afford the ‘park’ we were at earlier actually, ask my bank’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope ‘inch’s Haul is more successful than the time he was sent out to get the MAP!

Hes neatly 2 as well and still having a bottle should he not be having a cup now my son did at 12 m
My kids were off the bottle and into cups at 12 months. Bottles are not good for their teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.