Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atm she's a big fish in a little pond (RIP flip & flop). None of her old mates are as rich as her, no one on her estate lives as lavishly as she does (with her constant new kitchens, new extensions, new gardens etc). But she's made friends with SS (imo purely using her as a gateway to introductions to bigger celebs in order to create better job opportunities) and now she thinks she's on SS and bigger celebs level. Trouble is, she's going to be a very little fish in a veryyyy big pond If she thinks she can buy that mansion or anything like that.
You're out your depth Sopha! You're an Instagram influencer, you're not a celebrity!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They probably went to view and she has taken photos of it and she is going to pretend she lives there through pre records for the next 6 months 🤣

Sometimes people go above their means. Buying a house for 3.2 mil if your not made of that much is foolish! But Princess Soph always gets what she wants. Security for your boys would be better than a show off insta home because your "bestie" has one! 🙄
I can so imagine her making the estate agent wait while she makes videos of Ronnie & the fat dog running down the hall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The previous/current owner of that property may be facing bankruptcy now, but when the going was good he was in a whole different league to Hinch earnings wise

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The previous/current owner of that property may be facing bankruptcy now, but when the going was good he was in a whole different league to Hinch earnings wise
Exactly, which is why she’s just a spoilt princess trying to show off and wasting people’s time in the process🙄🙄😏

Reactions: 9
The house today is all for the gram, we can all relax. She has achieved all she set out to do today.

Reactions: 15
Go on Sofa, buy it. 🏠💸💸💸
If it all goes tits up, I can give you a couple of hours a week cleaning my house. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hes neatly 2 as well and still having a bottle should he not be having a cup now my son did at 12 m
My youngest is the same age as Ron and still has a bottle at bed time but a cup all day, If it's one it won't hurt and I think Ron has normal sippy cups in the day too. I mean, to each their own, I'm more concerned about the FEKIN LIT CANDLE NEXT TO HIM 😂

Reactions: 5
So I sent my partner out on a Saturday afternoon to find a Bin Buddy....said nobody with any respect ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looking at the floor plan and the aerial shot of the house, I am laughing and cringing, because just looking at the amount of roofing alone is eye-watering if it goes wrong. Is it Grade 2 as well does anyone know?
So she’s paid someone to ‘write’ three books for her? Even if she sold a million copies of each, would she seriously have made more than £3m from the sales? I know she is paid an eye watering £24k for advertising on her stories but surely that sort of money won’t be around forever. Say she has enough money in the back to buy that house outright, I still think she’d need thousands each year due its upkeep and maintenance. I think she’s day dreaming if she thinks she can afford that!

Reactions: 12
My youngest is the same age as Ron and still has a bottle at bed time but a cup all day, If it's one it won't hurt and I think Ron has normal sippy cups in the day too. I mean, to each their own, I'm more concerned about the FEKIN LIT CANDLE NEXT TO HIM 😂
Luckily for Ron it’s fake. She has real flames if the hundreds of tea light oil burners though, so still a fire hazard🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Think I may have stumbled upon something here....

Her latest story made me wonder where the picture was taken, It looked to me as gardens.. anyway a quick Google of property's for sale in Maldon lead me to this.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but her story is the exact same garden of a house for sale!
Why the fucks she viewing a house worth 3 million hhahahahahahah she does realise her whole existence relies on AN APP hahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.