Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would absolutely destroy that houses character. Grey and tacky everywhere, she would def have the need for a cleaner because we hardly see her cleaning her own house now.

Reactions: 9
Ironically though, she can have her mum move into the bungalow and Trace can move out of the loft into the pool house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This pair of utter knob ends never fail to irritate the life out of me. Genuinely wish there was a way to put a full ban on the cretins!

Reactions: 9
So she’s gone from just driving around looking at houses to actually booking viewings in ones she can’t afford 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’ll spin it as “if lil’ old me can do you can do it too”, forgetting that the market is already saturated with manipulative, lying influencers
Like everyone has said, she probably hasn’t thought through the upkeep costs and her unstable career so will struggle.

Reactions: 1
Just asked my fella to go farmfoods for me and record it so I can post it to the gram! He called me sad! Breakup pending. I don’t need this kind of negativity in my life!
He’s such a troll!😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she earns enough doing influencing to buy that house it’s a disgrace!!! Honestly… surely the house they’re in isn’t worth that much. I know she has money in the bank, but come in 3 million!! 😳 he doesn’t do anything!!
Are there any accountants here? If she moved into this house, and started a DIY branded business (copying and one-upping SS) how much could she claim back on tax, and is it called liabilities? I'm just wondering...! X

Reactions: 5
In her latest story this is what she really wanted to say...

“SO many of you have bought my diffusers guys (but haven’t got a fffffffucking clue how to use them because you’re ffffuckin FICK) I can’t believe it if I’m honIST so I’ll share this demo again on how they work.

Tesco have obviously been on the blower due to the amount of complaints they’re getting about the diffusers not working. Earn your money Sopha you puppet.
I think what she’s trying to say is “I’ve just looked at a multi-million pound mansion and I want that life. But I’ve now realised that I need you sheep to buy more of my shoddy tat in order to afford it. Go, go, go buy my useless diffusers!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thought she was waiting on her shopping delivery? So why is Inch getting sent to Home Bargains? For a woman with a book about lists she is bleeping tit at keeping a shopping list

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guyzzzzz, I know this isn’t house related or anything but I was scrolling through our favourite Real Hinchwife if Maldon’s old stories and came across this absolute belter of a photo of our Queen. It is kinda house related cos do you think this make-up/tan/colloidal silver/whatever the duck it is will clash with the mahogany staircase in the new £3.5 million (I love a barg) gaffe?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Posting ads on the daily, getting that deposit in. Shame the insta "fame" is already wearing thin 😂 it's like verruca from the chocolate factory " don't care how, I want it now"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nope nope nopeity nope. she won’t be buying that house. I think she’s deffo on the move and doing house viewings but definitely not that one. upkeep and bills would be to much even for her. If she does then ill eat my own shite and if wanking a tap can get you from a bog standard, new build 3 three bed, to a 3 million pound mega mansion in 3 years then pass me the bleeping cloth

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What is inch doing now? I’ve got no sound.
Best not hear his voice tbh neither he or his air head wife can speak properly. She says things like... 'I'm fank you'.
He's saying 'I never fought I would be in 'ome Bargains on me own'
He means thought obviously. They need to take lessons to speak English before worrying about Spanish lesson! 🙄

• Haha
Nope nope nopeity nope. she won’t be buying that house. I think she’s deffo on the move and doing house viewings but definitely not that one. upkeep and bills would be to much even for her. If she does then ill eat my own shite and if wanking a tap can get you from a bog standard, new build 3 three bed, to a 3 million pound mega mansion in 3 years then pass me the bleeping cloth
Hate to break it to you, but you’re first mistake is calling it a cloth. They’re called CLOFFS, don’t ya know???😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.