Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Mr Hinch is so famous going by all the Dms he shares. There should be alot of tagged photos of him with his fans in HB. Ide love to see one of him & Jen ๐Ÿ˜ letโ€™s wait & see...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So let me get this right - this morning they have viewed a ยฃ3.5m house but called it a โ€˜walk in the parkโ€™???? Or am I confused or did they do this so sheeple donโ€™t know what theyโ€™re up to, but itโ€™s a finger up to SS saying whatever you do hun I can do even bigger??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely if she moves to somewhere like that, then she will lose her relatability?
Sheโ€™ll spin it as โ€œif lilโ€™ old me can do you can do it tooโ€, forgetting that the market is already saturated with manipulative, lying influencers

Reactions: 16
Playing up to Tattle ( she allegedly doesn't read). A little game to keep everyone on their toes and guessing. How old is she again ??
Yes, thats exactly what shes doing. She knows full well somebody would find the house.

Reactions: 15
So the just back from a park walk, her sheep thinking the Park picture is some stately home, not a 3 mill gaff sheโ€™s just looked around๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if she does buy that house I wouldnโ€™t be impressed with the new builds that have been built so close to it, no wonder itโ€™s going up for sale

Reactions: 6
What a sad sad life, she literally doesnt have a single individual thought, she is literally looking at houses to match & out do Stacey's! FFS she's toxic. "I love our home I'll never move I'll never move!'! Now Stacey moves and she is viewing and looking and NEEDING this lifestyle. She needs help, jealousy is an ugly trait.

Reactions: 23
Still there
but she's put up an old video keep the sheep happy.
Funny thing is - the sheep arenโ€™t happy with what sheโ€™s advertising. They were all talking about how disappointed they are in the non spill diffuser on the mhmmdi fb page ๐Ÿคฃ not a good day for our soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.