Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the massive troll here.

Pri*k tease.
More like head cos if she doesn’t buy it there’ll be loads of people saying she’s not made enough money to buy it. And if she buys something at a lower value everyone will say “well if you’d been able to buy the £3m house you’d have had your utility room/pond/helipad so stop whining”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A quick search at the property name and the previous owner went bankrupt in March 2020!

Interesting you say that.

Statistically, the average millionaire goes bankrupt at least 3.5 times.

Look at Swashy he's been bankrupt twice. (not saying he was a millionaire but has fame)

Footballers - 40% of them go bankrupt after retirement.

Doesn't bode well for Sofa then to buy big and spend, unless you're either good at your job/have shelf life or have family wealth, which she has neither.

Reactions: 16
No idea if Hinch can afford that place but at nearly 300k, the stamp duty alone is more than my flat cost :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
as if she has over £3 million
But maybe she has more contracts in the pipeline like tesco or another book that she can rely on upfront income for

Last years accounts showed 2.5million in the bank.

Until this year is released I think she has raked it, so I do believe she can afford something on the lines of £1.5 or so but not that house.

But she can buy what the f**k she likes, however, she has a limited shelf life as a 'cleaning' sensation on IG and she is so bored/boring to continue as such.

Both her and Inch have zero talent and their ages are against them to even consider a career move into SS territory. They are not SS & Joe.

So she has to think of the long road ahead of affordability on houses like this.

Soph bore off.
But money in the bank in a balance sheet is not only a snapshot many months ago it doesn’t reflect income earned or drawn during the period or current earnings/drawings

Reactions: 8
She has no intention of buying that house. She’s gone for a nosy to garner some motivation to step up her sheep fleecing game to earn more money. She’s read the book The Secret. I remember her talking about it when I followed in the early days. She’s practicing the law of attraction. That’s all.

Reactions: 28
But maybe she has more contracts in the pipeline like tesco or another book that she can rely on upfront income for

But money in the bank in a balance sheet is not only a snapshot many months ago it doesn’t reflect income earned or drawn during the period or current earnings/drawings
it’s the long term cost. She won’t be selling items as Mrs hinch in 10 years. If she hasn’t invested well - which her cash flow suggests she hasn’t, how will she continue to afford it? Big houses are huge money pits. They’re also a nightmare to sell

Reactions: 12
I was going to buy it guyyzzzz but little old me wouldn’t feel right living in such a massive house so we only spend 2mil instead. Totally relatable.

Reactions: 7
No idea if Hinch can afford that place but at nearly 300k, the stamp duty alone is more than my flat cost :LOL:
my first little house only cost me 50k about 6 years ago. I really miss that house (especially the mortgage payments which were only about £200 a month 😂). Our mortgage now isn’t really that high to be honest but because I have my first one to compare it to I really hate looking at our joint account outgoings for any length of time 🙈😂 I’d have heart failure looking at the hinch family’s financial outgoings!

She has no intention of buying that house. She’s gone for a nosy to garner some motivation to step up her sheep fleecing game to earn more money. She’s read the book The Secret. I remember her talking about it when I followed in the early days. She’s practicing the law of attraction. That’s all.
I agree

He’s an embarrassment isn’t he? What grown up man walks round home &bargains filming and talking to himself, was that Ronnie I heard with him

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
He’s an embarrassment isn’t he? What grown up man walks round home &bargains filming and talking to himself, was that Ronnie I heard with him
I’d absolutely die of embarrassment if I asked my other half to pop out to get some bits for us and he was bloody broadcasting himself on Instagram walking down the toothpaste aisle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.