Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the obsession about peppers? It’s not like she cooks a lot but there are always loads of them in the fridge?
Is it another SW thing? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The irony of their perception of a ‘healthy relationship’ where she cleans the house top to bottom and he does f*ck all...
There are two parts of the 'Mrs Hinch' brand that make me deeply uncomfortable. One is the ecological issue, the other is the gender stereotyping.

Her book of lists, supposed to help organise household tasks, which you're encouraged to decorate and colour in, just enforces gender biases :sick:

That message Janine faked shared is so stomach churning, it's shocking he can't see the issues with it.

Females from troubled backgrounds, all they need to make things right is to clean and a decent man. F***ing hell Jamie :rolleyes: 🤬

Reactions: 47
What’s with the obsession about peppers? It’s not like she cooks a lot but there are always loads of them in the fridge?
Is it another SW thing? 🤷‍♀️
She uses them for them god awful nachos she makes with a full bottle of sweet chilli sauce 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Heinz weaning pouches for a 2 year old? I thought after 12 months the food went to mini meals not purée
Probably for the new baby 😂😂😂 if he was born in January she will definitely start weaning him at 4 months like she did with Ronnie. I don’t believe the baby is here I bet she still give him those pouches for desert or something. I did think maybe they were yogurt but Heinz don’t seem to do a yogurt pouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know a lot of you on here are SS fans but really.. don't believe the pre-records. It is all lies, gaslighting and crap.
I bet the bed been in there for a while now. There is no way she would let a child help make the bed and make it take 3 hours longer than it should. She must have the patience of a saint. And look how quickly she got the new bed after saying the old one didn’t fit. I bet she did all of that just for content. I feel for Joe and Lee as they had to lug it down the stairs while she laughed and filmed then. But I do think hinch will do a toddler room for Ronnie but will wait until the baby is here so it’s more content. She could have done both rooms at the same time but this way she gets to drag it out like she dragged out the nursery.

Reactions: 17
Heinz weaning pouches for a 2 year old? I thought after 12 months the food went to mini meals not purée
She still uses the yogurt doesn’t she? So stupid when a pot of natural yoghurt and some fruit purée would be better

Reactions: 9
Blimey her fridge is depressing. Pouches for Ronnie still. I have those Heinz ones in my cupboard from when my kid went on a hunger strike. It’s certainly interesting that she’s still using them with ronnje when he seems genuinely quite capable with his food. Another thing she could have been open about but chose not to be. I found this place after I got so angry about her weaning lies.
The juice in An insulated bag? is that for Ronnie when he’s out and about? I find that item interesting cos we’ve not seen it in there before. Heaps of dunkers. You just know that’s what she’s living on. They aren’t for Ronnie.
I get quite interested in her fridge and food relationship because it is very similar to me. I have to fight hard against it now I have two small people who I need to be good food role models to. I can see straight through a lot of that fridge content though. Not what someone growing a child should be solely consuming....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Blimey her fridge is depressing. Pouches for Ronnie still. I have those Heinz ones in my cupboard from when my kid went on a hunger strike. It’s certainly interesting that she’s still using them with ronnje when he seems genuinely quite capable with his food. Another thing she could have been open about but chose not to be. I found this place after I got so angry about her weaning lies.
The juice in An insulated bag? is that for Ronnie when he’s out and about? I find that item interesting cos we’ve not seen it in there before. Heaps of dunkers. You just know that’s what she’s living on. They aren’t for Ronnie.
I get quite interested in her fridge and food relationship because it is very similar to me. I have to fight hard against it now I have two small people who I need to be good food role models to. I can see straight through a lot of that fridge content though. Not what someone growing a child should be solely consuming....
I've often wondered is this why she makes such a big deal mentioning 'eating all the junk food' 'eat all the crisps' 'i ate 2 huge jacket potatoes!'?

Well done to you 💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know a lot of you on here are SS fans but really.. don't believe the pre-records. It is all lies, gaslighting and crap.
I’m an ex follower of SS after the garden ‘night’ lies. She so blatantly lied about Hinch bringing the cushions to cover her tummy on the swing. Either she is in on playing games with us nusty trolls or she is as thick as tit. Personally, I don’t think SS really gives a damn about Hinch. The amount of shade she throws her way proves it. It’s business. We are seeing more and more through their lies.
Also, Hinch, duck off with the plagiarism!! Stop lifting other peoples quotes. Even when answering your shoppers followers questions, you cannot think for yourself. No 1 author!! Yeah right!! 🙄 twit!

Reactions: 26
No, hun. "Baby Waters" (see the capital letter?) refers to the surname of the baby of one of your hunchers. Your waters are just called your waters. They aren't specifically 'baby'waters. I know it must be confusing...
How did she manage to make a baby's surname about her? Baffled!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
My sister previously battled a serious ED & yes, I saw straight through that fridge too

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Also she's got a lot of Morrisons stuff in there considering she works with Tesco....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll be interested to see the fridge after the food shop. Why on earth is Ronnie still on pouches when he's more than capable of eating food

Reactions: 8
On a more random note. The Mrs Hinch poppy belle baskets went on sale yesterday and there was zero mention from Hinch. I’m guessing she wasn’t getting a slice of commission or any freebies out of it so didn’t want to waste her precious air time.

Reactions: 14
Anyone fancy helping me let this lady know her quote has been stolen?

Edited to add my message I’ve sent. If anyone else doesn’t mind making her aware too that would be fab. Plagiarism does my head in.
That pic where some of her 'hinchers' have messaged her (if they are real), her fans no doubt take time out to message her, and without them swiping up, buying into things and boosting her engagement up, she wouldn't be 'famous' , do you think she genuinely replies back to them? Or leaves them ignored until she puts screenshots like this up like 'look at me, being all caring and replying to my hinchers' Why does everything have to be for show with her? Literally, nothing is real with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My sister previously battled a serious ED & yes, I saw straight through that fridge too
She’s a dangerous woman. When she went through a phase of constantly plugging her spaghetti hoops in a jug and mug shots she sent me back to a dark place. I’m sure I wasn’t the only person she did that to. She’s dangerous for sure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.