Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big stumbling block for Hinch’s ambition for the Ron & Hen Adventures series is that they (through no fault of their own) do not actually do anything of any interest. Standing on a chair or in a box or whatever if dull, dull, dull. Peanut and Pickle do at least run around and explore. They have an infectious energy because they are allowed to just be themselves

Reactions: 29
Anyone fancy helping me let this lady know her quote has been stolen?
Just wow!! Again!! She's just walking quotes and clichés there is no substance to anything she writes it's all fake nothing genuine or from her own head 🤢

Reactions: 19
Five and a half thousand new followers yesterday 🤔💷
It’s strange.. when we do bot hunts and put them on here they mysteriously unfollow. RIP Cumslut, et al. Maybe been replaced by the bot accounts of drunkle.org. Odd that dryminge and druggie.io are still following SS and Grinch according to their followers but can’t find on Hinch account. It’s all such a con.

Reactions: 14
Well well well. Now we know, the next book is gonna be the adventures of poor turfymanz and the bloody Mutttttt
Actually that’s good bingo call, lots of non author celebs have done children’s books. With her shoppers numbers I’ll bet publishers have offered her that

• Sad
Reactions: 4
We now know she’s not doing SS TV show with her, I see she’s off away filming 🤣 There’s one BIG change ticked off as not happening. She’s too lazy anyway can you imagine cars picking her up early morning or late at night to go do work. Unless she can do it whilst curled up on her crushed velvet with her shoulders out & bow in her hair she’s not saying yes to anything even for a very big house in the country. I wouldn’t mind her giving something a whirl though it would make for great viewing, car crash TV, as so far her appearances have been terrible even on Zoom from Maldoom.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.