Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, hun. "Baby Waters" (see the capital letter?) refers to the surname of the baby of one of your hunchers. Your waters are just called your waters. They aren't specifically 'baby'waters. I know it must be confusing...
How did she manage to make a baby's surname about her? Baffled!
It's a skill she's perfected over time 😂 she can make any subject out there all about her🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably for the new baby 😂😂😂 if he was born in January she will definitely start weaning him at 4 months like she did with Ronnie. I don’t believe the baby is here I bet she still give him those pouches for desert or something. I did think maybe they were yogurt but Heinz don’t seem to do a yogurt pouch.
The one on top of the stash is a fruit puree one for 4 months plus. I know people use them to flavour yoghurt etc, but she could just use real fruit seeing as he'll be 2 soon.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but is anyone else having problems with this site? It loads painfully slow. At first I thought it was my internet but everything else loads perfectly fine. It’s gotten to the point where I hardly come on anymore because it takes 10 minutes or more to even load this thread 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Didn’t someone say something about cleaning the fridge in the last thread and now she’s posting her fridge

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but is anyone else having problems with this site? It loads painfully slow. At first I thought it was my internet but everything else loads perfectly fine. It’s gotten to the point where I hardly come on anymore because it takes 10 minutes or more to even load this thread 🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe close the tab and re login? I’ve had that issue in the past and that’s what I’ve done.

Reactions: 4
Anyone fancy helping me let this lady know her quote has been stolen?

Edited to add my message I’ve sent. If anyone else doesn’t mind making her aware too that would be fab. Plagiarism does my head in.
You can see it’s been copied by the punctuation. It wouldn’t autocorrect to a capital on a word which isn’t a proper noun. All she needs to do is credit the person who wrote it - like I found this quote from whoever useful.

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t understand why she gives him that Heinz baby juice and has done since he was very little. My two don’t drink plain water. It happens. They get one taste of squash and that’s it. However they get very weakly diluted squash. Yet Sopha continues to buy bottles of Heinz baby juice that are over a quid a bottle and he probably gets through at least one a day and they are the same as buying a bottle of squash and putting a small splash in his water! It’s baffling. It’s spending for the sake of it. Same as her bottles of pre made ribena.

Reactions: 18
Some emojis for soph :poop:🤡🖕🤮🤥🍅☢...... the tomato is there because she can’t make a meal without one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t understand why she gives him that Heinz baby juice and has done since he was very little. My two don’t drink plain water. It happens. They get one taste of squash and that’s it. However they get very weakly diluted squash. Yet Sopha continues to buy bottles of Heinz baby juice that are over a quid a bottle and he probably gets through at least one a day and they are the same as buying a bottle of squash and putting a small splash in his water! It’s baffling. It’s spending for the sake of it. Same as her bottles of pre made ribena.
They’re full of sugar and much worse than squash! My daughter is the same, she will refuse water at home yet drink it at nursery where juice isn’t on offer 🙄 she has weak no added sugar squash which at least isn’t loaded with sugar although it’s not as good as plain water obviously

Reactions: 15
Anyone fancy helping me let this lady know her quote has been stolen?

Edited to add my message I’ve sent. If anyone else doesn’t mind making her aware too that would be fab. Plagiarism does my head in.
I've messaged the lady too

Reactions: 7
I've worked in a childrens home and there's absolutely no way that any child, not even the older ones, would ever be allowed to have a 'hinch basket'.
All chemicals have to be locked in a COSHH cupboard at all times, and nothing even remotely dangerous is ever given to the kids.
Even some foods are kept in locked cupboards, knives are kept in a safe and only ever used by staff.
Kids in a care home are generally a danger to themselves, and can also be to others, so a nice bottle of chemicals to drink/squirt in someone's face or start a fire with is a big fat no. That's gross misconduct right there as staff have a duty of care over their residents.

But we wouldn't expect Inch to know that while he's making up this tit. Do your research mate!
I grew up in a children’s home and I couldn’t have put it better! It’s a lot of work to help kids redirect their thought process of what a normal/ healthy relationship is. You don’t need to be an expert in child development that getting young girls to idealise the Hinch’s relationship is probably a bad idea. Someone far more eloquent than me could probably put it better, however: a jobless gambling addict who allows his clearly unstable wife to do enough damaging tit for close to 400 tattle threads full of proof probably isn’t the best. But i’m still learning guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
They’re full of sugar and much worse than squash! My daughter is the same, she will refuse water at home yet drink it at nursery where juice isn’t on offer 🙄 she has weak no added sugar squash which at least isn’t loaded with sugar although it’s not as good as plain water obviously
my little one (2) got really cheeky with squash, would drink it so fast he would make himself sick 🙈 and refused water. It took a few days of him not drinking as much of his water compared to when it was squash, and playing his face lol but now he guzzles his water like it’s the best thing ever. I think he’s forgotten about squash/juice and I’m not rushing to encourage him drinking anything bar water/milk until he’s old enough to pace himself with it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.