Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyy 😩😩 are all of Ronnies clothes too small for him!!
[/QUOTE] @Bla bla bla yawn
Because he's tall for his age and probably needs size 3-4 clothes, the gifted ones are all 2-3 (his age). She's too tight to put her hand in her pocket and actually buy something for him. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm calling a property purchase in Mallorca. It's their favourite place. It also explains their 'learn fluent Spanish' thing.
Please God no! Don't want her on the island.
In any case she'd be better off learning to be "fluent" in Catalan. Good luck with that one love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi sorry if I’m kate to the party but i have just seen this!
This is what I don't get..isnt Loose Women the same as Tattle? They gossip, talk about celebrities, share opinions? Why is is different and ok to do it on national TV but not on q dedicated website?

Reactions: 72
I've got 4 kids and a smaller house than her and I manage. No utility I just hang it out or dryers. Until today it has not rained for a month!!!
Bit Kate to the party but how much washing does 1 family of 3 have!? I have 3 children (toddler, school uniforms, sports kits etc) and a tradesman husband who also coaches football = lots of clothes. 1 heated airer does the job 🤷‍♀️ The mind boggles!

Reactions: 11
Just some thoughts about Hinch
she is more concerned with tattle than her followers.
she is obsessed with whats written here and is playing games
in the process she is going to alienate her real followers ! An
honest genuine person would not do this she clearly has a lot to hide.
one day her lies will catch up with her and those who now defend and copy her every move are going to be very disappointed her “ army “ will feel very foolish and when they realise they will turn on her with the same level of vitriol they now use on those not foolish enough to follow or admire this ridiculous woman and her fantasy world I almost feel sorry for her.
stacey Solomon is just cashing in so she is also no better she absolutely knows this but she is selling herself out for cold hard cash she has lost any integrity that she may have once had, all of these influencers are earning money by ads they are all exploiting their followers but until those who follow realise this then it will continue to even earn a living this way by deception and pretending that they care about those that follow them is despicable no one with a conscience could do their job because it is based on lies they tell you something is great fully aware that it’s not that is scamming no matter how cleverly done.

Reactions: 34
Why would you dry clothes inside when you have a garden to dry them in

Reactions: 21
She’s back and wants to know how we are. Not for engagement of course. 🙄
I wonder if she ever actually replies to anyone who tells her their troubles. I doubt it very much.

Reactions: 18
That’s either her or a sheep of hers. You can absolutely tell from the “likes” and this person has never commented but has been a member since last May and only starting “liking” this year. Come on, feel free to get involved instead of the pass agg angry faces.
This!! Another instagrammer came on here and addressed of few of the issues that people had. They lied through their teeth and made themself look stupid, but they made an effort and popped on.

Reactions: 9
Inch has edited his story to remove Jen’s name. Why would he do that? Totally a fake fan DM and he doesn’t want found out.
Jen, where are you????
The irony of their perception of a ‘healthy relationship’ where she cleans the house top to bottom and he does f*ck all...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has really pissed me off about the drying clothes thing. I rarely comment on the hinch thread but she’s a bloody joke. She has garden, washing line, radiators, clothes horse and a tumble dryer to dry clothes on? I live in a two bedroom flat with three children and electric heaters instead of proper radiators so I can’t dry clothes on them. No space for a tumble dryer, only washing machine and no garden so no washing line. That’s 5 lots of peoples clothes I have to try and get washed and dried and in winter it’s tit.
Poor hinch, she doesn’t have a utility room, most people don’t. She needs to get in the real world.
Omg I don't know how you do it. My sister has a condenser drier in her airing cupboard.

Reactions: 1
Off topic here... but I can’t explain how happy this made me to see ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and yes that is polystyrene in the middle. They’re bleeping dog tit quality
06D98A16-7EBC-4804-B314-6A3A44D3704F.png
712B3B3A-4AD3-429E-BA7F-47F45D88BC04.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Ronnie is one now right?
Why is he still using a bottle teet to drink out of.. his poor teeth!

Reactions: 6
Happy International Worker's Day to everyone except Mr & Mrs Hinch who don't know the meaning of the word work 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hmmm, now I don't believe in clothes for genders. Wear whatever you bloody fancy but for someone with her backwards thinking would those baby clothes not be a bit feminine for the new baby (boy???🤔)

Reactions: 2
Hi Soph. I saw you angry reacted one of my recent comments and outed yourself.
I stand by what I said. Your child is not just there to be exploited for content. You’re the one going to have to explain why you plastered his life across the internet for money and engagement. Do better else your kids will want nothing to do with you one day. ATV. X

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.