Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(putting a TW because i don't want to offend or upset anyone) but.. why? why would you hide your bump? espescially after her saying how much of a blessing it is to be pregnant again. she didn't seem to give a tit about any followers that have lost babies or have fertility issues when she was constantly boasting about being pregnant so why do a 180 and start hiding?

Reactions: 18
Sorry but she dresses Ronnie bloody awful . Not his fault bless him . Not a fan of duffle coats , remind me of 1985 . Why is his hood up & any other child would be pulling it down . Poor Ronnie trying to play & he’s trying to peer round that hood , looks so uncomfortable for him . Cooped up he always looks really rugged up and uncomfortable with big clumpy shoes & hats on .
He had his hat on underneath it too at some point 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. Poor kid lol

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is exactly how the conversation has gone tonight
Stacey “Oh no bub, it’s not working, they don’t believe us”
Grinch “Ah it’s ok bub, I’ll just pretend to have the baby tomorrow and it will all be forgotten”
Stacey “OMG bub that’s amazing, you are so clever”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You put your fake bump in your fake bump out. In out, in out. You swing it all about 👀
I don’t care what we are seeing on the grids. Would the Hinch we saw in that pic in the grey dress with the bump and the belly button over to one side get 2 cushions squeezed into herself like that. Whilst holding her most precious possession of all the bloody phone 🧐
Hahaha the bump in bump out should totally be up for next thread title!

Reactions: 13
Just seen the latest photo, if we not known it’s hinch and Stacey. It could of been a mother and daughter picture. Ss is dressed like a 6 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SS nails are the same tonight as in this mornings videos
Just looked back, she had those nails a week ago, when we had the nice weather at the weekend when they both met up not tonight as they are making out. As I said before, keeping up with deception is exhausting but it’s where the money is 😏

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think she's actually not that attractive at all? The absolute morons in my office fawn over her and say she's the most beautiful women in the world. She has a weird mouth and a plastic face. And an ugly personality to match!
Nope. She isn’t pretty. I’m not sure if that’s because we know what a horrible bleep she is but she right reckons herself. She’s a 5 at most. Always looks like she’d stink as well

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If and only if she is conscious why does she go around in skin tight clothing ? Surely nice leggings and a comfy oversized shirt would work and I dont mean the lounge wear that she eats, sleeps and sweats in.
I’ve been wondering this too but then I thought wonder if she got ‘trolled’ for how small her bump/underweight she was with her first pregnancy... (can’t remember) is she wanting to prove this time she’s glowing with a big bonnie bump? Hence possible photoshopping/hiding bump

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here 🙋‍♀️ And like many am only here thanks to gramfluencers mentioning Tattle! I’ve ummed and ahh’ed about the is she/isn’t she pregnant debate and I do think she is but today’s covered up bump pics prove to me she checks tattle regularly. The secrecy is bizarre to me. Can I ask what CC2 stands for?
Cash Cow 2 .. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do they really want us to believe that this evening they sat outside in short sleeves? It’s been cold most of the day where I am, definitely not t shirt weather

Reactions: 17
My mates coming over tomorrow with the gin and vodka and I just can’t wait to see the disgust on her face when she sees I set up some beautiful outdoor scenery for us to get smashed, with her own designated seat layered in petals and eucalyptus with slow music playing and me positioning her for a photo... she’d walk in like
‘aw this witch has officially lost it’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Stacey can’t wait til they’re allowed indoors so she can cuddle her bump on the sofa? We can’t go in friends houses til 17th May, is she really still going to be pregnant at that point?! I mean probably will be because she’s strangely felt the need to lie about being over 20 weeks at Christmas
If she felt the need to stop people noticing her pregnancy and covering up with a big scarf while she was at Lapland uk which would have been early or mid December then surely by now, all these months later, she would be flippin mahoosive and definitely not able to cover up or put sodding cushions in front of it??!!! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.