Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely especially as Arsenal are playing tonight🤣🤣🤣
Very good point. Champions League semi final no?
Plus who organises a get together in the evening when you're only allowed outside when they have the benefit of being able to go in the middle of the day!!?

Reactions: 5
Why would you hide your bump like that in photos it’s not like she’s just found out she’s nearly due! Most mums to be cradle their bumps for photos. Deffo sus
how many feckin cushions can she stuff in front of her FFS!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plus who organises a get together in the evening when you're only allowed outside when they have the benefit of being able to go in the middle of the day!!?
Exactly they must think their followers are as thick as them🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised Hinch has got nearly 100k more likes than SS unless Inch has been buying the gold standard Bot package 🤔
Or maybe stacey’s followers dont all like hinch so dont want to like a photo with her in it

• Wow
Reactions: 19
78E2FB19-1A3F-405F-BAF1-7638359C0D9A.png
BDA225A0-8010-40A9-8E26-8ABD665B379D.jpeg

Hi 🙋‍♀️ I’m just catching up but I just noticed that SS is wearing something under the dress. I checked on Un deleted and she was wearing something in the same colour on the 25th.
Apologies if it’s already been mentioned guyzz but I think that was the day Soph went there?!? Or am I seeing things 😂
ATV and sorry the pics are huge 😬

Reactions: 11
Plot twist, the comments she has made imply she's been to pickle cottage before, all tonight is pre record, the kids aren't there and Soph has took the new baby round to meet stace

Reactions: 10
There’s a huge sheep I occasionally spy on. Bought the entire SS range and constantly posts about them both.

Claims she loves unborn Hinch 2 and that seeing them together today “means so much!!!!!”

Do SS and Hinch never get concerned at how much these people are invested? It’s all a bit too much and creepy.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I've thought the same previously. If true I don't understand why she's not open about it, would make her so more relatable 🤔
One of the first things they check when you go through SALT is that your child can hear. My little boy had his hearing checked when he turned two but he’s not deaf, just autistic. Not saying Ronnie is autistic, I have no clue. He reminds me a lot of my boy, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is Janet Jackson's song about losing a friend over the video of her son?

She is very perculiar in choosing songs.

"Together Again"
Jackson was inspired to write the song by her own private discovery of losing a friend to Aids, as well as by a piece of fan mail she received from a young boy in England who had lost his father.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok you nusty trolls, gather some crunky snacksssah, a bottle of Pepsi/Ribena or a cuppa (must be served in a Hinch mug). Forget all the theories you've heard before, the real story is, cc2 is on the way & Jayyymmee is the daddy, but the mummazz is............. Fredayahoo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Not that good! It’s the Europa League semi final AND they’re losing. Janine won’t be happy!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.