Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Grinch's story of Ronnie running, she filmed Stacey's dodgy grass and a big ass storage container I think Stacey was trying to keep hidden 🤭

View attachment 552331
Oh yeah! Well spotted! It looks quite old. I can half imagine it was already there. And for all her flaws she prob would explain if you asked her rather than just block you.

Reactions: 6
Do you think SS got a txt off her managment saying. get a pick of that nutters bump... You are losing followers like nobodys business!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm honestly not being cruel, but I've been watching Ronnie for a little while, and like a friend of mines little boy, I'm wondering if he might be deaf. They are almost identical in how they behave. X
My mums friend adopted a little boy that behaved the way Ronnie does on her story’s, he always looked lost and unaware of his surroundings. He came from a home of drug taking parents who used to plonk him in front of the tv and never spoke to him. He’s 5 now and goes to speech therapy and is turning into a bright young boy but is still quite socially unaware. You never see hinch doing anything with Ronnie that doesn’t befit her (Disneyland, winter wonderland, promenade) they are all things that she loves to do because she is a child still. You never really see her counting with Ron, showing him what animals are what, drawing with him. Instead she decorates cookies without him, thinks her family is mental when Ron and Jamie are playing on the grass like normal people and children do, it’s so sad to see a little boy lose his childhood like this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Even if these are fake flowers (like these fake friends!) I don’t believe they’d be in almost the same condition as they were on 2nd April (neon photo, 27 days ago!)
The only thing I’ll give her on that is that the ground looks more parched in “today’s” shot. It has hardly rained all month. Our grass is a state cos of it.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else get really irritated by Hinch's Robbie Rotten eyebrows and Stacey's dairy cow eyelashes? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone else think she's actually not that attractive at all? The absolute morons in my office fawn over her and say she's the most beautiful women in the world. She has a weird mouth and a plastic face. And an ugly personality to match!

Reactions: 32
Its all for the 'gram' and 'gleam' the fakery of the friendship can be seen from a mile off 🤦‍♀️

#cringe 🥱

It’s too weird that they are sitting with each other having a catch up after not seeing each other for ages and then at the same time uploading to SM and commenting on each other’s posts.
WHO DOES THAT? If I’ve not seen my friends you can guarantee I will put my phone face down and they will have my full attention.

Reactions: 6
It’s too weird that they are sitting with each other having a catch up after not seeing each other for ages and then at the same time uploading to SM and commenting on each other’s posts.
WHO DOES THAT? If I’ve not seen my friends you can guarantee I will put my phone face down and they will have my full attention.
said the exact thing over on SS thread. When I haven’t seen my friends for a few weeks, being on my phone is the last thing on my mind. Let alone making reels!

Reactions: 4
Why is she hiding the bump! There is women out there would would love to be in her position they would literally die to be showing off a baby bump and here she is hiding it!!! I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here 🙋‍♀️ And like many am only here thanks to gramfluencers mentioning Tattle! I’ve ummed and ahh’ed about the is she/isn’t she pregnant debate and I do think she is but today’s covered up bump pics prove to me she checks tattle regularly. The secrecy is bizarre to me. Can I ask what CC2 stands for?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.