Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CAsh cow number 2

Long time lurker here 🙋‍♀️ And like many am only here thanks to gramfluencers mentioning Tattle! I’ve ummed and ahh’ed about the is she/isn’t she pregnant debate and I do think she is but today’s covered up bump pics prove to me she checks tattle regularly. The secrecy is bizarre to me. Can I ask what CC2 stands for?

Reactions: 6
Why has poor Ron got his hood up? Let the kid run around like a normal child. He’s always wrapped up like a baby
My little boy has autism and has always worn his hood on his coat up ( even on a hot day), he is extra sensitive to wind, noise etc and it's just a little comfort thing for him. It just really reminded me of him when I saw Ronnie with his hood up all night 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
(putting a TW because i don't want to offend or upset anyone) but.. why? why would you hide your bump? espescially after her saying how much of a blessing it is to be pregnant again. she didn't seem to give a tit about any followers that have lost babies or have fertility issues when she was constantly boasting about being pregnant so why do a 180 and start hiding?
God knows but in the words of the GC

‘Nah I don’t want to play anymore games!’
‘I’m f**king gamed out’
‘I’ve had enough of playing games’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is it Madma the tripod photographer?

Soph always needs a babysitter so it wouldn't surprise me, as Arsenal are playing tonight (if it is in real time) so someone would have had to hold her hand
Inch is there so got to be be pre records or hes being a covidiot is watching inside with Joe🤔

Reactions: 4
Hinch doesn't really like that lemon top she's got on does she, practically taken it off in that photo with SS 😂 It isn't her style and hence why we didn't see a proper photo of her in it. Plus of course must get the shoulder out.

Reactions: 11
I think the bump hiding is partly down to playing games with tattle and partly to do with her body image issues, I don’t think she’s comfortable showing herself as she really is so everything is hidden or filtered

Reactions: 13
I feel ill at the comments, I’ve unfollowed SS now. I’m not sure I like her anymore if she’s bezzies with Grinch for real. Plus she’s dressed like an extra from little house on the prairie. Notice Hoe & Inch are nowhere to be seen though.....sofa leaving inch alone?? He’s probably overjoyed at all the free wank time this evening 🤣🤣🤣
He’s in the reflection, taking the photos
E6CA8E03-A93C-47D8-9128-AFA39835B8C6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Can’t help but feel this photo is like hinch looking down on SS from her throne 👑

38119E98-2D86-4D31-9771-B7624FAF8E14.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.