Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is actual real celebrities don’t hide their pregnancy and make such an effort. Debbie from emmerdale always posts in real time as do loads of other real famous people. What makes grinch think that she’s so special that she needs to lie. I personally don’t give flying F*** when she has the baby. Just be real and stop being so fake. Why post all those pics of the bump but now hide it behind cushions??
Even the photo of her with Stacey she looks totally different because in her own posts she’s always filtered.

Reactions: 29
Ronnie just looks so lost . That video of him wandering up to rex while he's sitting on the bench and studying him , he doesn't know how to interact . I noticed music playing over all the videos so you couldn't hear rex chattering. Also any 2 year old would run down that soft play ramp . It looks like he's been told to sit down and turn round to come down it

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I wonder what she washed her hands with after she’d curled one out at Stacey’s? No soap on the sink. Stacey is one dirty witch
Wonder if it was filmed before Stacey put the special labelled pots of hand-wash and hand cream??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've looked a few times and I cannot compute!!!!! What do you mean?

In the picture on Staceys story of them both laughing you can see Jamie quite clearly in the window reflection along the picture. You can see a strap on his shoulder, and at first I thought it was a camera, but you can see the phone he’s using to take the photo. But a baby carrier has similar straps...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s too weird that they are sitting with each other having a catch up after not seeing each other for ages and then at the same time uploading to SM and commenting on each other’s posts.
WHO DOES THAT? If I’ve not seen my friends you can guarantee I will put my phone face down and they will have my full attention.
And had time in the meantime to edit the videos to include music (not the Instagram feature music, clearly edited) Who does that when catching up with friends? Soz hun just quickly editing this video of my child...or what. Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll just leave this here....

So who is taking the pictures and where are the boys? If it’s just them having a catch up? And all that effort for the cheesecake and no pics of the boys eating it?!

all staged! And constant bleeping songs over everything?! It’s just two kids running in the grass it’s not that special ffs

Reactions: 20
I really hope she doesn't have hinch, although I'm a bit concerned that she doesn't have many friends. She only ever talks about hinch
I think she will still have her old school friends from good old dagenham
Imagine being forced to have your frenemy as a bridesmaid. I bet she doesn’t even want her at the wedding. You know hinch will come dressed in a white meringue

Reactions: 10
If she lights a candle for baby Azaylia she light it on top of her this is me book just like she did for Sarah Everhard

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
And just to end my rant ... they both annoy the duck out of me, the smug smirky faces give me the ick... going have a glass of wine, good night 😂

Reactions: 14
And had time in the meantime to edit the videos to include music (not the Instagram feature music, clearly edited) Who does that when catching up with friends? Soz hun just quickly editing this video of my child...or what. Jesus wept
What happened to the good ole days of taking a video straight from Instagram and putting it straight up. Mind you I don’t think she’s ever done that.
I know I’ve said it before but the music pisses me right off!

Reactions: 7
The photo she posted where she’s sitting on the swing above Stacey says it all really. Shes looking down on Stacey, whilst posting about ‘women supporting women’. The irony! Gross.

(Also, it really annoys me that she puts their names first before their collabs. Sorry hun, forgot you are bigger than Tesco. God, I’ve ranted a lot tonight)

Reactions: 13
One of the first things they check when you go through SALT is that your child can hear. My little boy had his hearing checked when he turned two but he’s not deaf, just autistic. Not saying Ronnie is autistic, I have no clue. He reminds me a lot of my boy, though.
My little boy had his hearing checked as well but it was fine, he also has autism. Not saying Ronnie has autism but he really reminds me of my wee one. My little boy always wears his hood up as well, I would hate to think that people were commenting on that though and thinking that it's strange??! I couldn't care less, as long as he is happy and comfortable. Same for little Ronnie, as long as he is happy why does it matter if he wants to keep his hood up 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
shame you couldn’t congratulate your best friend on her launch day though isn’t it huns
It’s also a shame she couldn’t do a genuine, heartfelt post solely about Stacey’s collection. Notice how she only put proper effort in when her collection is mentioned as well?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.