Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but do people actually believe this tit they send each other and pretend it’s from “fans”??
Yes, I too would love to find my own mr hinch... that’s a stay at home sponger who I make do jobs to earn pocket money so he can have his flutter on Willy Hill... such a healthy relationship.
Do me a favour 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Owwww jamieee the walls are all damp there’s mould everywhere how could this happen looks like we have to move out to the countryside now because i need that house & i need that life!!!!!!
It would be funny if she did move into an older cottage like SS. There's no way either of them would be able to handle the amount of work that goes into the upkeep of an older property. SS is lucky because Joe and both their families seem very handy and SS always looks like she's willing to give things a go. Jamie seems like he can manage a flatpack furniture but that's about it. I bet neither of them have really put in a hard day of DIY in their lives.

Reactions: 22
I’m sure it’s been said so I’m Kate to the party are here nails are different in the thumbs up car pick to SS’s and then the finger she runs along the new hanging box thing. Uhm... recorded again or she’s been to SS after the baby has been born hence no bump pics and dick’ead cushions

Reactions: 4
She really feels depraved not having a utility room or laundry room doesn't she!? I don't think I know anyone personally that has either of those and we all still manage absolutely fine. She's such a moron sometimes.
Sometimes?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.