Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she’s going to buy an old cottage like pickle cottage.

She’s made her fame (snigger) and fortune cleaning a brand new house that isn’t really dirty. She won’t know what to do with an old, actual dirty house and it doesn’t fit her chavvy taste.

So instead she’ll buy some land, get one built from fresh and be like “oh my god guys little old me designing a house like I’m playing a game of The Sims”

Prior to this to keep her audience we’ll see anxiety ridden Hinch on This Morning and celebrity juice getting a roasting from Keith lemon but it’s all for my boys xxxxx

Reactions: 39
So I've just looked back through SS posts and I definitely agree this was a pre-record. The new floor in the blue loo was down on Grinch's post (the skirting boards changed to lighter wood AFTER the new floor). BUT, notice the soap dispensers with the new labels are missing on same Grinch's story from last night. Why would they not be there??? Oh, because she hadn't got them yet! Absolute amateurs! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guyzzzz, hear me out on this because I think I’ve come up with a great idea.

Let’s start a gofundme to get Hinch some permanent nostrils. Her nose is clearly not working as a result of all the lies, and it’s grown so much that it has absorbed the nostrils.
Nostril reconstruction is not available on the NHS, but if we could all chip in a few quid each, she can get this surgery and start smelling the bull tit again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She hasn’t had the baby yet it’s all pre records so she covers it so we don’t see it getting bigger and smaller I’m convinced. That night at SS’s happened weeks ago when we heard her in the background of one of SS’s stories. I must admit I didn’t mind SS before and naively bought she was quite sweet but seeing her play along with Hinch’s games and lets be honest probably helps her plan (I’m thinking of the in the style comments here) to boost engagement it’s massively changed my mind on her too

Reactions: 22
Pretty sure Donald Trump’s barber did Ron-Ron’s combover this morning. What in the actual duck is that side parting doing so near his ear??
She’d have been better off letting Edward Scissorhands do the whole family’s hair.

ETA Ron is as cute as button but his parents are bleeping morons. AstroTurf would look better on their heads. Not one of them has ever had a good hair day. I genuinely feel sorry for Ron - and his hair is the least of the reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure Donald Trump’s barber did Ron-Ron’s combover this morning. What in the actual duck is that side parting doing so near his ear??
She’d have been better off letting Edward Scissorhands do the whole family’s hair.
Also ‘dressed for the day’ yet still looks like he’s in pyjamas 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to say for 2 con women it amazes me how they can’t make sure they are on the same page?! “Yesterday” was clearly pre-recorded at least weeks ago yet their stories never match, SS saying afternoon yet Hinch posts at tea time saying “oN Ma WaY StACE” (similar with pampers gate)

I almost feel it’s done on purpose to boast engagement for people to message/comment? I don’t believe either of them are THAT stupid. They are just complete knobheads “👍🏻

Also Zoph you look utterly ridiculous holding a pillow over your bump unless you’ve taken the picture yourself. Surely for someone who loves the perfect picture from the gram, would know a lovely picture on a swing is better than the same bloody mirror shot?!

Reactions: 15
Just going to have my final two pence worth today...

Azaylia Cain really did change her outlook on life, for approximately 4 days. She’s now back into full money grabbing mode out to create an extravagant life for her and her boys. Where there is nothing wrong with wanting a better life for your family, you’ve got to raise eyebrows at the whole situation.

Being such a changed woman, I thought she’d be investing more time into her family, her sons education, enjoying the little things that sadly, some people don’t have to enjoy anymore.

I suppose it’s ok though, ma barker will plant her plenty more azaleas at the new pad.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So the original list has been deleted and now Hinch is top spot, what a load of bullshit🙄🙄😂😂😂
Thought SS was better than that but it's the public who make sure they get paid so she's given in to demand of the mad barmy army to put Queen Sopha on the top spot, good girl SS now the army will buy your stuff as a pat on the head for keeping their leader on top of the list 🙄

Reactions: 11
Both fake con women, meticulously managed by the Gleam Team. Agree that this is ‘pampers-gate’ all over again. Both can’t get their stories right. How sad that you have to keep up with your constant lies to make money? Great example to their kids - NOT!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.