Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Yep she left an angry face too on my comment about Ron greeting rex exactly the way he greets henner, forehead thingy. Hello @Littleoldme17 Sopha 👋 now we know who you are up here. Cheers
It just occurred to me - I always use the angry face to express my anger at Hinch, as in I agree with what the poster has said and it makes me annoyed/angry. I never put angry face meaning anger towards the poster. I hope I've not been using the angry face incorrectly this whole time!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not ready to go to the shops?! Why were you out on a bleeping Saturday shopping recently then?! Jesus Christ she is something else.

I’m pregnant and I’m trying to shop around non peak times if I absolutely must fitting it around work, wouldn’t go on a Saturday that’s for sure.
Was the not photographed with someone IN A SHOP last week?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope when she says she ‘can’t wait for us’ (to meet cc2) by ‘us’ she’s referring to Jamie and Ronnie. If she’s referring to her sheep that’s just sad.

Reactions: 4
I
It just occurred to me - I always use the angry face to express my anger at Hinch, as in I agree with what the poster has said and it makes me annoyed/angry. I never put angry face meaning anger towards the poster. I hope I've not been using the angry face incorrectly this whole time!
I do the same, but if you look back at their other reactions on posts I don't see this as anger towards Hinch, more the poster. I hope I'm right, as I really don't mean to single anybody out

Reactions: 7
Does Ronnie always have personalised clothing so that she doesn’t forget his name? With so much cleaning and hunning there’s bound to be some stuff that falls out of her brain each day, like her son’s name or summat.

It also makes it really easy for someone to nick a kid in public, just being the devil’s avocado. Children are much more likely to walk off with someone who knows their name. Don’t dress your kids in personalised tit.

Reactions: 13
Both fake con women, meticulously managed by the Gleam Team. Agree that this is ‘pampers-gate’ all over again. Both can’t get their stories right. How sad that you have to keep up with your constant lies to make money? Great example to their kids - NOT!
This keeps coming about Stacey and Hinch both with Gleam BUT SS isnt with gleam and as far as I know, never has been with Gleam

What is it with her and SS making this huge deal of their friendship?! You never ever see photos of them with other friends on their grid,life long friends who have been there through thick and thin...just this instagram friendship that they push to make all the huns think they’re amazing and how they’d all love a friendship so wonderful!! It’s all so fake and money driven. And the whole Ron&Rex thing,they see each other a couple of times a year 🤷‍♀️ And also,Hinch was in the house which you are NOT SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!! The ‘I want this house,I want this life’ from her...translated as ‘I’m so jealous of Stacey I wish I was Stacey I want everything she’s got’!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Not being funny but if I was one of sophie or staceys propper mates I’d be canny peeved about it to be honest hahaha it would generally piss me off and make me think that she was a right helmet gagging for the attention #CtrlAltDel

Reactions: 9
There's no way they'd give ole 5 braincells a TV role, could you imagine the subtitles and sign language they'd have get right to cover her duck ups..
Im

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My two pence worth I dont think she’s had the baby I just think she’s being a dick about her bump and hiding it on purpose .... nice to think she cares more about what 80 something people think about her on tattle than her 4 million followers

her face looks fuller here so it shows how filtered her pictures are at home 👀
Look at the droopy tulips. Even they’ve had enough of their tit🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My take is she’s had the baby and what we’re seeing is several weeks content of pre-records.
Having a newborn, a toddler and a dog is a lot, not matter how much help you have, throw in some health issues or developmental issues and it makes sense that Hinch (or anyone) will need time to adjust.
Sad really but I guess that the price you pay for Instafame.

I doubt Hinch will be allowed to do an ITS range because she said that she’s doing more with Tesco and surely she will have a non compete agreement? I think she turned down ITS when she had her big board meeting to look at all her branding options. I think she picked Tesco because it’s home, clothing (and possibly baby). Whereas ITS can’t offer as much as it is just clothing (and I agree with the tattler above who said she has no style).

*edited for grammar
Im sure Stacey said a while back she’s been asked to do another primark collection and would have two ranges so surely Sophie could do in the style aswell 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Personally I hope she does more telly because the press interest & intrusion will escalate correspondingly. The tabloids love nothing more than throwing grenades at wannabes, particularly those without discernable talent who peddle fiction. There's not a z lister in this world hasn't been crucified in the press at some point.

Wonder how long and how much it would take for ex'es/former colleagues/friends and disgruntled family members to sell their souls and their stories?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The comment about the house last night is defo a little hint so she wont be made look completely horrible and accused of lying when she inevitably moves to a bigger home which I believe to be imminent.

Reactions: 7
Aargh please stop dressing your child in personalised clothing. The poor boy looks like you’ve dressed him in pyjamas for the day, before we even get to the massive names emblazoned over them. I’ve bought the odd room sign or pencils for my kids with their names on but why the obsession with having Ronnie plastered over all his clothes? I understand she’s gifted clothes but if he didn’t wear them constantly, people wouldn’t send them. They can’t be donated to another parent or the charity shop, they’re bad for child safety and, in my nusty opinion, they don’t look nice either. Rant over, back to my gardening....

Reactions: 17
It’s too weird that they are sitting with each other having a catch up after not seeing each other for ages and then at the same time uploading to SM and commenting on each other’s posts.
WHO DOES THAT? If I’ve not seen my friends you can guarantee I will put my phone face down and they will have my full attention.
If you wanna shine your mates sink there's summat wrong with you.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.