Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheeky bit of facetune again, very blurry outline on bump - you can tell it’s been disorted. There’s a very faint shadow behind on the grey bit that doesn’t match her bump. Also, that grey bit of wall has moved slighty to the right when tuning the bump, so much so it doesn’t line up with the top bit.
C53AE687-7136-4CD0-A8BA-9C39DBEEB977.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So she doesn’t feel ready to go and sit outside at a restaurant but is happy to sit in SS garden? Is that not basically the same thing. Can’t ge that anxious about it can she? And that’s not even mentioning all the non essential shopping trips she’s done. The woman is one big walking contradiction 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
Someone say something about Inch's latest "inbox message" share on his story because I'm actually lost for words! He probably bleeping licks his own arse like Henry 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just an observation 👀 I have a sneaky suspicion that the user on here "Littleoldme17" is Sopha. She's been giving angry faces to all the "uncomplimentary" comments about her and liking all the ones that have been sticking up for her.
Hi Sopha 👋

Reactions: 26
The latest ‘message’ about the podcast...my god!!!!! And they do not have a healthy relationship!!!! Been with my husband 14 years but I’d end up murdering him if he was lurking around the whole time 🤭 having separate interests is healthy ffs.

Reactions: 14
Not read here for a while, so it's maybe already been covered, and been off Insta so maybe missed posts - but does anyone else think it's really bizarre that Soph's not posted any family bump photos? The only photo I've seen of Jamie & bump has been on the gender reveal photo and not seen a single photo of R & bump. Maybe it's just me that thinks it's strange :unsure:

Reactions: 10
Georgia Kousoulou's maternity range goes live on ITS in ten mins, wait for the ott gushy message of support from grinch 👀

Reactions: 7
I don't understand how she says she doesn't feel ready to be eating outside at restaurants or going to the shops when she spent most of lockdown in and out of garden centres, going to that Lapland place, going to the shops (and dragging her whole family along when you're supposed to shop alone) and breaking rules by having Stacy over inside her house during the superhero party and that BBQ rumour that's been going around.

Also stop posting about Baby A. It's such a tragedy for someone so young to be taken from her parents. But you aren't her parents. You have no idea of the grief they and millions of other parents go through. Please stop making their tragedy your cross to bare. If you really want to do something, use your platform for good. Like encouraging your followers to register their DNA on the bone marrow register or donate platelets (which Baby A relied on in her last weeks) which are both totally free and could save a life one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
The Sun has covered SS post about the kids wearing different clothes. But Ronnie can’t be wearing a cap and a hood because it’s cold, so it’s blatantly to cover up a hair cut or whatever. If my friend (not faux insta friend, you know, a real friend) came round and wanted me to take staged photos on a swing with cushions or the kids with one pretty much hidden apart from his face, I’d think they’d gone mad. Because NONE of this deception is necessary. I don’t understand why she feels the need to deceive, just say it’s a pre record. It must be so tiring to keep up with all her lies and misdirection (which she fails to do in any case).

Reactions: 4
Inch has just posted a “fan” DM from a Jen who doesn’t appear to be following him or her.

I smell BS - mainly because I have nostrils but also because my BS detector is in excellent working order.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not read here for a while, so it's maybe already been covered, and been off Insta so maybe missed posts - but does anyone else think it's really bizarre that Soph's not posted any family bump photos? The only photo I've seen of Jamie & bump has been on the gender reveal photo and not seen a single photo of R & bump. Maybe it's just me that thinks it's strange :unsure:
The only bump photos, as far as I'm aware, with Ronnie are with her hiding the bump. Think there was one of Ronnie's foot next to the bump, if that counts

Reactions: 2
Inch has just posted a “fan” DM from a Jen who doesn’t appear to be following him or her.

I smell BS - mainly because I have nostrils but also because my BS detector is in excellent working order.
Sopha is sat in the next room sending Inch fan Mail under her sexy bedroom name, cute

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still pissed off with SS but I have to say at least this shows a dog that is genuinely comfortable and happy around a child
That's real love, totally opposite to Henners and Ron. Hinch just misses the spot everytime. Go on SS get a book deal, The adventures of Rex and Peanut🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.