Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither her or Stacey have gotten many comments on their latest grid post. Stacey literally got more comments on her blue loo than she did on this posed fake picture with hinch. I think most people are actually beginning to tire of the two of them. Of course they have their die hard fans but I’m sure a majority of their followers don’t care about their friendship. Also the boys hardly interacted with each other at all yesterday so why are they still trying to push this best friend narrative? I think people with kids can clearly see that these are two boys that hardly know each other.

Reactions: 22
Not ready to go to the shops...

Pahahaha... says the woman who has done nothing but go to shops throughout the height of covid. Pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sophfucking boring has clearly been on here again….she’d have heart failure if tattle closed down it’s literally half her content ideas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hinch army will be buying two of everything so they can get their leader to her new home which she has just gotta have

Reactions: 5
The hinch army will be buying two of everything so they can get their leader to her new home which she has just gotta have
Reminds me of Animal Crossing: New Horizons the way Timmy and Tommy call Tom Nook their “fearless leader” 🤣🤣🤣

I hope somebody gets my albeit weird reference😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a glimpse at ss hiw does she open her eyes with those carpert Lashes. They look awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m loving Michelle’s latest stories where she addresses some of the questions she’s been asked and is responding in a thoughtful, reasonable manner. A few people could learn a lesson here!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The person who has left an angry face on this post has an interesting account, if you look at the likes it has left 😂
Yep she left an angry face too on my comment about Ron greeting rex exactly the way he greets henner, forehead thingy. Hello @Littleoldme17 Sopha 👋 now we know who you are up here. Cheers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What is it with her and SS making this huge deal of their friendship?! You never ever see photos of them with other friends on their grid,life long friends who have been there through thick and thin...just this instagram friendship that they push to make all the huns think they’re amazing and how they’d all love a friendship so wonderful!! It’s all so fake and money driven. And the whole Ron&Rex thing,they see each other a couple of times a year 🤷‍♀️ And also,Hinch was in the house which you are NOT SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!! The ‘I want this house,I want this life’ from her...translated as ‘I’m so jealous of Stacey I wish I was Stacey I want everything she’s got’!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
What is this outside the bathroom window is is part of SS estate lol. it looks like hinch is in a public toilet and that’s a view of some car park
I thought this is odd. Imagine having a wee and someone just walks past and sees you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.