Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with her and SS making this huge deal of their friendship?! You never ever see photos of them with other friends on their grid,life long friends who have been there through thick and thin...just this instagram friendship that they push to make all the huns think they’re amazing and how they’d all love a friendship so wonderful!! It’s all so fake and money driven. And the whole Ron&Rex thing,they see each other a couple of times a year 🤷‍♀️ And also,Hinch was in the house which you are NOT SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!! The ‘I want this house,I want this life’ from her...translated as ‘I’m so jealous of Stacey I wish I was Stacey I want everything she’s got’!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Hate to defend her but you are allowed to use people's toilets when visiting them in the garden

Reactions: 7
She’s such a spoilt brat and thick as duck to boot, that I can see her rushing into it all without a bleeping clue lol. So I actually hope she does buy the first “cute, little, dream cottage” she sets her beady, piggy eyes on. She won’t do any research as she hasn’t got the intelligence. And I’m totally here to watch her bite off more than she can chew and lose everything. 🍿👀 And that is all this chav deserves in life.

Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion:
Ron wants a ride on, Grinch wants a new house, Inch lurking in the background quiet as a mouse

• Haha
Reactions: 31
that’s the one thing that bugs me. Ss should give Rex hair cut.
Nah, i think it suits him tbh. She did address this a few days/weeks ago and said that with all her boys she has kept their hair long until they ask for a big boy hair cut.

Reactions: 11
“Oh guys, I need this house, I need this life”, why not just be happy with what you already have though?! “This life”....

She’s definitely getting ready to up and move. She’s so green with envy.
View attachment 552917
Most people's reactions would be along the lines of awww how lovely my friend lives here, not grinch though. At first I thought she was going to say "awwww guys, I need this social time spent with friends"...... but no what was I thinking 😂

Reactions: 8
Reminds me of Animal Crossing: New Horizons the way Timmy and Tommy call Tom Nook their “fearless leader” 🤣🤣🤣

I hope somebody gets my albeit weird reference😩😂
Don’t worry, I won’t tell Tom Nook you’re chatting tit about him...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread Suggestion:
She has plagiarised words, she's trying to plagiarise people's lives, trying to gather enough funds will bring her out in hives

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Photoshop can’t take anymore expansion, the green eyed monster now wants a mansion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Don’t worry, I won’t tell Tom Nook you’re chatting tit about him...
Isabelle don’t be a snitch it’s not cool, snitches get stitches and all. I’ll set Redd on you, we all know him and Tom have beef.

• Haha
Most people's reactions would be along the lines of awww how lovely my friend lives here, not grinch though. At first I thought she was going to say "awwww guys, I need this social time spent with friends"...... but no what was I thinking 😂
And yet they accuse us of being jealous, the irony!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if it’s been addressed but why did little Ronnie have his hood up like that the whole time? Poor thing looked like Georgie from IT in that yellow coat bless him 🙈🙈
(Before anyone jumps on me I’m not slating him whatsoever, it’s Hinch’s bizarre choice to have him with a hat on and his hood up constantly while he’s playing).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
100%. A friend of mine bought their countryside dream house a few months ago. I was given a virtual tour and at the end I was welling up at how proud and happy I was for them for achieving their dream home. They’d worked bloody hard to get there and taken a huge risk moving away from all they knew to making this investment for their family.
of course after the zoom call finished I said to my partner corrr id love to live in a house like that. And we discussed how it might be possible for us to do one day etc. But it wasn’t my first thought.
She’s still star struck by the Solomon’s and swashes I reckon. I have a few famous actor friends and a few years back would be mingling at parties with famous actors and musicians. You can’t help but feel a bit “wow should I even be here?” Despite her narcissism that she seems to believe she’s a real celebrity I think she prob is intimidated by any that she meets.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My husband calls me the “dream killer”, referencing when my eldest son briefly harboured a desire to be a professional footballer (age 5) and I told him he was lucky to be in the second team at our local club given his very average skill level and quashed his dream rather too comprehensively....
OMG this is me. My 13 year old daughter wants to be a gymnast to which she gets 'well you dont take your training seriously enough to be professional so you need to think of another job' :oops: 😂😂😂😂 #keepingitreal

• Haha
Who’s is the head reflection in the window? Looks like Stacey’s sister ??
did she wear 🍋 lemons because of that photo of Stacy launching the range in a lemon dress or is she wearing stacys range? Basically do you have to dress how your friend dresses when you go to their house?

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t feel ready to go to the shops??? She is taking the piss 😆 has she not been to garden centres to buy an unnecessary olive tree and tat for “Ron’s” (her) fairy garden patch?? Was she not stood fingering stuff in Tiger last week wetting herself about being in an actual shop?? She’s not right. It’s almost as if she does stuff and thinks if she says the opposite out loud people will instantly forget and believe that instead. She actually fascinates me. She has a split personality.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.