Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mention of beautiful baby A over the picture of her ready to pop just screams insensitivity to me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Is it taking the piss about the shops???
My thoughts exactly. She's a compulsive liar and can't keep up with her lies. Why is she bothered how people feel about Friday? Yes most people are glad it's Friday as that means the weekend off, but some work 7 days a week. Unlike Soph who has every day off sitting on her sofa but let's not forget she works hard guyzzzz.
I've just been reading about the benefits of natural grass to the environment. Those living on Soph's estate must be permanently living under smog what with her artificial grass and endless spraying, speaking of which I was spraying the Stardrops vinegar spray (I used thios before Soph came along and invented it) on our shower screens yesterday. Our ensuite is roomy and the windows were open but dear lord I could hardly breathe and my eyes were stinging. How they live with all that spray I'll never know - no doubt it will catch up with them years down the line. Poor Ron and CC2

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sorry not related to the current conversation but Hinch is always going on about the amazing bond her two boys have and it’s always looked a little uneasy and then I just watched a video on Tik Tok by a woman with 7 pit bulls and a new baby and it shows what a real bond between baby and dog is! They sleep under the cot and protect him at night and are constantly trying to check on him. Henry never seemed to actually want to be near Ron as a baby did he

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That’s probably a photo from when she was was pregnant with Ron given she’s mentioned she wore that outfit all the time when pregnant with him.
She’s never out of the shops.
How crass to post about baby A on a photo of herself and her bump.
Watch her ramp up the ads and the sob stories now she wants a mansion like Stacey’s.

Reactions: 22
The mention of beautiful baby A over the picture of her ready to pop just screams insensitivity to me.
Would you expect anything else though from a thoughtless, selfish and disingenuous Instagrabber ? She has sunk so low recently that she is well past redeeming herself.

Reactions: 14
“I need this house, I need this life”
Sophie start by
Sending the troglodyte you are married to out to work.
Stopping buying pointless rubbish.
Getting yourself off the sofa.
Stop thinking you are entitled and start working harder.

if you work as hard as Stacey and Joe you may be able to get more of what you think you need.

Reactions: 33
A move is definitely on the cards and I’m sure it’s already done and dusted or in the pipeline. When she had Ron that’s when she did the drive thru at her house wasn’t it? And she was off swanning about in countryside lodges. I reckon she’ll have cc2 and then move into or announce from new home. I don’t think she’s going to be on TV, I think her comment of stepping out of her comfort zone is her house. Her house is her comfort zone, her house is what her whole gimmick is, mrs hinchs home.

I despair of this woman.

She’s loving the speculation about her pregnancy, she is playing up to it. She will love that tattle have the most threads for her the narcissistic cow she is. She is def trolling with the bump pics, cushions you name it. But she won’t have the last laugh, it will all bite her on her bony bum one day.

And my two cents is that she hasn’t had the baby but it is imminent - she’s just tall and super skinny so will just carry smaller. That move on the swing last night was just stupid, she’s risking her baby’s and her health for the sake of some IG shots. Get in the bin you stupid woman.

Reactions: 20
Her sister wasn't there! She posted on her insta photos of her out for birthday drinks with a friend!
It's pretty clear that the "meeting" wasn't last night so the sister could have been there.... Posting that she's somewhere else "last night" seems to prove she was elsewhere but what's to say anything any of these muppets is in real time. I doubt my own existence half the time!!!

Reactions: 9
I’m done with her. How Insensitive to post a bump pic, speak of your other child and Azaylia too.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s a vicious circle really. She filters every photo to within an inch of its life so it looks nothing like her. Then when an unfiltered photo pops up, people are shocked at how different she looks and comment on it. She brings it on herself to be honest by being deceitful in absolutely everything she does

Reactions: 22
Someone I follow on insta, has put up a video of her new Grinch bedding, washed once and falling to pieces 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Makes my toes curl I thought she was done posting about baby A 😔 She was chief mourner on Sunday, radio silence Monday for the ITS launch, then it’s been business as usual from Tuesday AM. Didn’t want or expect for her to keep posting about Baby A, I hate even to mention her, bless her 😞 but to go from the way she was on Sunday to business as usual from Tuesday made me shudder 😖 Been on the hard sell for a week & she starts again mentioning her, just drop it 😣

Reactions: 10
So basically, she's a bitter bastard who's green with envy over Stacey's whole life and house, so is determined to make as much cash as possible, doing anything and everything to rake in silly money from her sheep in order to duck off and lord her wealth over everyone from afar? 🤬

duck me, I really hope things start crashing down around her soon, she's vile! 🤬
“If that means making BIG changes ... out of my comfort zone....”

Cue massive country house incoming ....

“We just outgrew the other place guyzzzzzzzz, there will always be a bit of my heart left there.... I’ve planted CC2’s placenta underneath my Azalea plant and left it for the new owners ... I hope it brings them happiness..... ATV”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Came here just to say this too. Really really insensitive that shes looking happy and healthy and a quick post about a very poorly girl who recently passed away. Just seems like shes bandwagoning doing that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.