Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my main take away from tonight’s tit show is how lost Ronnieblessim looks. He just wanders around, no expression, like he doesn’t know how to be a toddler. She has done that to him. Literally a thief of joy
You can tell on the first video hinch saying where's Ronnie, Rex is coming up behind them all excited and running towards Ronnie and poor Ron is just plodding off down the garden on his own poor wee thing 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 17
"Continue working hard"....does she even know the meaning of hard work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So, I’ve worked out that in the red circles we have Joe on the left, Jamie on the right. However, in the blue circle we have what seems to be a pram... a pram that is quite tall and to me, looks very much like the double pram (I double checked the pregnancy highlight). And all of the times we’ve seen Ron in the pram - not very much recently I may add - he’s in his usual single.
I Love you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She is gorgeous with her filters but then just looks normal without them?! I'm really shocked how she looks in those pics with Stacey, like a totally different person! Just average, and that's fine, she looks nice, why does she need to lie about how she looks??!
And also "writes" a book titled " THIS IS ME"!!! No its not you, you fake fecker

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210429-215532_Instagram.jpg

Here we go, sowing the seeds to her fans that she's going to move house, after saying for years she'd never leave it

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Calling it now, she’ll be doing TV appearances. She has always said she doesn’t do them because it’s out of her comfort zone! She’ll do them to get more money to buy a bigger house than SS! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 47
View attachment 552487

Here we go, sowing the seeds to her fans that she's going to move house, after saying for years she'd never leave it
Let her buy the big house and spunk loads of money. This isn’t going to be forever, look at Katie Price. It’ll be quiet fun seeing Soph go bankrupt in a few years when karma catches up with her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Big changes? As previous poster said, definitely moving to a house as big as SS, just.. duller? Also a way to really sell her new white/beige style without making it too obvious, as you obviously can’t bring stuff to your new house. Castle Beigeskull in the books for this year.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember the video stacey put up of the dog and rex in the garden and we were adamant we heard hinchs voice? Does anyone have screenshots of what rex was wearing? I think tonight set up was from then. The fact hinch is wearing staceys takey dress top doesnt mean anything other than stacey sent out early promo pieces

Reactions: 15
Do we think she has already had her baby and is hiding it? Why would she do that? Doesn’t she love attention

Reactions: 3
I think SS Has been on the phone to Adam Frisby begging him to give Gollum a clothing range 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whats her last story about.
Bug changes? Stepping out of comfort zone? Tv appearances maybe. A house move?
As much as SS has pisses me off with whst seems to be pre records..shes still likeable. And relatable. Still more than Hinch will be.
Joe doesnt seem to be the type to get on with Inch. So it's strange to think he's watching Arsenel with Inch

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whats her last story about.
Bug changes? Stepping out of comfort zone? Tv appearances maybe. A house move?
As much as SS has pisses me off with whst seems to be pre records..shes still likeable. And relatable. Still more than Hinch will be.
Joe doesnt seem to be the type to get on with Inch. So it's strange to think he's watching Arsenel with Inch
And breaking covid rules again🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.