Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she dresses Ronnie bloody awful . Not his fault bless him . Not a fan of duffle coats , remind me of 1985 . Why is his hood up & any other child would be pulling it down . Poor Ronnie trying to play & he’s trying to peer round that hood , looks so uncomfortable for him . Cooped up he always looks really rugged up and uncomfortable with big clumpy shoes & hats on .
You’d think she could afford good fitting shoes from Clarks or start rite... he looks like he can’t walk properly in them.

Reactions: 8
This has probably been posted already but NOOOOOOOOO, I really hope there's never an ITS hinch range 🤢
I cannot believe that someone has asked for a ‘BFF’ range. Please do not tell me that they’re actually referring to a best friend forever range? It just goes to shows the mentality and behaviour of their followers 😩😩

• Sick
Reactions: 12
SS just posted another story and has a necklace on, she wasn’t wearing ‘earlier’ which is something I wouldn’t necessarily put on in the evening 🤔

Reactions: 7
Ronnie just looks so lost . That video of him wandering up to rex while he's sitting on the bench and studying him , he doesn't know how to interact . I noticed music playing over all the videos so you couldn't hear rex chattering. Also any 2 year old would run down that soft play ramp . It looks like he's been told to sit down and turn round to come down it
He went to rex and greeted him like he is greeting henners, touching is forehead with his. Poor lad

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
My mates coming over tomorrow with the gin and vodka and I just can’t wait to see the disgust on her face when she sees I set up some beautiful outdoor scenery for us to get smashed, with her own designated seat layered in petals and eucalyptus with slow music playing and me positioning her for a photo... she’d walk in like
‘aw this witch has officially lost it’
I hope you have some extra cushions for her to hide behind....otherwise, maybe she could bring her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol
Thats it really. Just lol.
Working hard. You don't but OK. Can't wait to see what she does now... Moving house is obv one....their own TV show zzzzzzzZzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 10
New house in the countryside coming then Soph. Oh and more 'work' to pay fpr it all. 🙄 She is so sly sewing the seeds that her sheep are all on this journey with them. Shes so transparent

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sopha love.. you can’t really put astro turf down when you have land like Stacey’s. You couldn’t handle a big house in the country you daft cow! Slapping yourself when you see a little dust spider crawl out the vacuum, good luck living in the country😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So Stacey is saying she’s watching videos from this afternoon? But Robbie Rotten didn’t post until half 5 saying she was on her way? To me that is evening, not afternoon? So which is it you pair of lying bastards? Wasn’t even today was it you pricks View attachment 552447View attachment 552448
When it’s still light outside at 5pm id probably call it this afternoon lol- after 6 id call it evening .... in winter I’d call as soon as it’s dark “evening”😂

Reactions: 5
She's going to continue to work hard!! That's the biggest laugh I've had all year!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Here’s the clip of when we thought we could hear Hinch round SS house. It was taken on the 11th April. Could today’s meet up be a pre record? It wouldn’t surprise me.

Also, the bump hiding is so boring now Hinch. We all know you are ‘trying’ to troll us 🙄 But all you really are doing is just making yourself look even more like a twit every time!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.